FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mail limits

jcreus
Hi,

I've searched the forums but I haven't been able to find it.

I wonder which is the limit of mails which can be sent over a specific period of time. Or as many as required can be sent if the bandwidth allows it?

They wouldn't be sent every time, maybe once a day and sleeping between each email.

Any help would be appreciated.
Bondings
jcreus wrote:
Hi,

I wonder which is the limit of mails which can be sent over a specific period of time. Or as many as required can be sent if the bandwidth allows it?

They wouldn't be sent every time, maybe once a day and sleeping between each email.

At the moment (on Server 4) there is a limit of 250 emails per day for spam prevention. Is that enough for you?
jcreus
Bondings wrote:
jcreus wrote:
Hi,

At the moment (on Server 4) there is a limit of 250 emails per day for spam prevention. Is that enough for you?

I suppose it would be by now. They, in fact, wouldn't be spamming, but notifications of upcoming events upon request.

Thanks a lot.
AsadAnsari
Thank You for this information ..

I Luv Frihost..

Smile

http://DesignerLab.co