FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Vampire Diaries

davidv
I started watching it a few days back and it seems alright. At first I thought it'd be something similar to the Twilight movies which everybody seem to hate and although it's similar, I think this is better.

The drama between the characters keep you on your feet. It seems as though just as one story finishes, immediately another begins. That's the reason why I keep going back especially when a new story reveals a bit of history for each character. Another thing is, most of the series I watch have really bad character development but The Vampire diaries does it so well.

There's a lot more I can talk about. Sadly, there's only two seasons right now. I've finished the first and half way through the second. If anybody hasn't seen it and looking for something to watch I highly suggest The Vampire Diaries. Very Happy
mgeek
The series seems to be based on a book or novel. I know that I've seen the title on a cover of a book.
drummer
I had already seen the first and the second season and now I'm waiting (CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!) until september 15th, when the third season will start.
I think it's a really great serie!! If you are thinking to watch or not, go ahead and watch it!
ricardo22
drummer wrote:
I had already seen the first and the second season and now I'm waiting (CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!) until september 15th, when the third season will start.
I think it's a really great serie!! If you are thinking to watch or not, go ahead and watch it!

I CAN'T WAIT TOO!!!
rayxzero
This series is good. I'm also waiting for the 3rd season to come, they say that this is the season of originals.
emanuel2
I heard that it got more brutal in later series, but i didnt watched it yet, i better stick with games of thrones
silverdown
Its ok... glad they don't sparkle in the daylight...
GuidanceReader
I <3 this show! I can't stand twilight and was a bit dubious, but after a couple of episodes I was hooked. I also like the casting teams taste in men Embarassed