FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I was wondering......?

FMX-King
I was wondering if i could get an account on "Server 1" instead of "Server 2" I hate direct admin. It's a little harder it use.
Bondings
FMX-King wrote:
I was wondering if i could get an account on "Server 1" instead of "Server 2" I hate direct admin. It's a little harder it use.

At the moment, we don't make new accounts on the first server. It is full and there shouldn't be more sites on it. So, no I can't change that for you.

About DirectAdmin; in fact it is a bit easier for most things. It just doesn't have an automatic script installer.

It's probably because you want to install php-nuke. Honestly, it isn't that hard to install yourself. You only need to make a database with a user and password. Then upload the files and change the config files. (the data of the mysql database/password/user) Then you only have to go to your main page and configure the details. (note this is for installing programs in general, it might be different for php-nuke)

If you follow the instructions of the documentation and take your time, it should be installed in an hour. And by the way, if you have a phpnuke site, you should at least know how to do those things yourself.
n0obie4life
Hey d00d,

If you really want the first server, I wouldn't mind swapping accounts with you if Bondings permits it Wink