FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What does FRIH$ means?

shivaghimire
In this forum I find points, coins and FRIH$. what does FRIH$? Points and coins are collected postings any articles, and describing views but I don't know how FRIH$ is collected. What about this?
ocalhoun
Frih$ is an old currency that has been replaced by coins.
It is no longer being given out for posts, so it should become less and less relevant over time.
standready
Just a reminder: There is a 'search' function available that would avoid unnecessary topics from clogging the boards and blogs.
Nameless
ocalhoun wrote:
It is no longer being given out for posts, so it should become less and less relevant over time.

I think you mean more and more coveted as virtual inflation kicks in. Very Happy
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

I think you mean more and more coveted as virtual inflation kicks in. Very Happy
Thanks Nameless, you've just helped me out of my depression. When I read Ocalhoun's post I got completely depressed. I hope Frih$ will at least become a collector's item. If you look in the marketing section there are at least come people who are interested in Frih$.
shivaghimire
oh! thank you all. Now, there is no any confusion then.
Ghost900
deanhills wrote:
Nameless wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

Thanks Nameless, you've just helped me out of my depression. When I read Ocalhoun's post I got completely depressed. I hope Frih$ will at least become a collector's item. If you look in the marketing section there are at least come people who are interested in Frih$.

Well its possible that Bondings will convert FRIH$ into coins at some conversion rate. I really like mine as a colectable even if they lose value in the marketplace anyway.
deanhills
Ghost900 wrote:
I really like mine as a colectable even if they lose value in the marketplace anyway.
Me too. Very Happy
spinout
frih bucks have never had any value - just a trick!
deanhills
spinout wrote:
Maybe that is a personal thing. I don't think everyone would agree with you, most certainly not I. I love my Frih$ as they come with a history and for me the Frih$ record is like a mileage meter of my involvement at Frihost. I'd like to keep them just as they is, even if there is no trading value to it.
AsadAnsari
Then Why There Dollars sign is still here if there is no usage and they are not beign given now ?

I was searching for the method to get $ here and i get this news here . Confused
foumy6
it was the old currencey before coins. To get coins you have to get above 45 points then every day how ever many more you have over 45 points you get coins I don;t remeber what it is.
johans
hi all,

as i read this post and make me educated on this frihost but i am just confused how to used that coins? how do i used it? is it useful?

Thanks,
c'tair
deanhills wrote:
spinout wrote:
Maybe that is a personal thing. I don't think everyone would agree with you, most certainly not I. I love my Frih$ as they come with a history and for me the Frih$ record is like a mileage meter of my involvement at Frihost. I'd like to keep them just as they is, even if there is no trading value to it.

Yeah, pretty much. I don't think I've ever used them, I think I actually got some from some people who wanted me to post something for them years and years ago.
I didn't even notice they stopped incrementing but damn, it feels like a part of history.
johans
i see.. seems like it answers my questions left behind my mind. thanks for that c'tair... as newbie here i got ideas as i go on here in frihost.