FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is this Video True: College Conspiracy

Possum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpZtX32sKVE&feature=pyv&ad=6739540474&kw=alex%20jones

I found it to be really interesting.

A lot of it applies to New Zealand.. too. But do you think it true for America
Bikerman
I suggest you look at the creator of the video - the 'National Inflation Association'.
Possum
This is Why FriHost is cool.. Great Link..

Now I am a Peter Schiff fan. Either Im easily lead or just really curious about the American Deficit an its likely effects.

Peter Schif has Gerald Celente on his YouTube. Gerald Celente who is in that Video seems to know his stuff..

http://www.youtube.com/user/PeterSchiffChannel#p/u/2/510wmBvz8_Y

P.S. New Zealand has a bad over seas dept too..
L0u1esFish
Here in the United States, they force on young children the idea of going to college at a very early age.

Not that there is anything wrong with College but in my opinion it really slows down ones learning process to a degree.

Not only that, but the cost of college education is overly priced. The price is so expensive that it has saddled people with tons of debt. Imagine graduating with a mortgage and not even having a house.

The number one line we are fed here in the states is that if you go to college, you can get a good job. The truth is, many who go to college come out of school and can't even get a descent enough job to pay back the loan for school.

If you ask me, you're better off studying what you want through youtube, because it is free and you have access to better curriculum and a variety of subjects.

One teacher may teach math in a way that makes it hard to understand, while another teacher breaks it down into a way that you easily understand it. That's the power of YouTube in my opinion.