FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is this American Polititian

Possum
Hi

Could anyone please tell me who this guy is

Thank you
deanhills
Are you sure he is an American politician? I did the Google image search, and it only came up with one hit. I may be wrong, but if he'd been an American politician, then there would have been a number of hits. How did you come across the photo? Very Happy
Possum
Google Image search.. What is that.. I must be showing my age
deanhills
Possum wrote:
Google Image search.. What is that.. I must be showing my age

Open a separate page www.google.com and select "images" on the Google Toolbar. Then go back to Frihost, click on your photo and drag it to the minimized Google Images button at the bottom of the page, it will open on its own, then keep on dragging the image and drop it into the Google search box. I'm slow with high-tech, but I learned about this search feature in another Forum a couple of weeks ago. I love it as it works almost like magic.
Very Happy
jwellsy
It looks like the liberal extremist Dennis Kucinich.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Kucinich
Possum
Thank you..
I wanted to find this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYWWBwf2wHE

If I was an American I would Vote for him Smile
deanhills
Thanks for the YouTube show Possum. That's really interesting. Kind of stuff I really like.

This is my first experience with this guy, and I must say I just get put off when any politician comes up with the line: "My father was a truck driver". I agree with his point of view that "illegal" immigrants should not be "further" criminalized, but would have been more impressed if he would have come up with a suggestion how he would go about achieving that objective. I don't agree with his point of view about the unions, removing troops from Afghanistan. He's just about sounding like Obama did before he got elected President at the end of 2008, except much less diplomatic, and perhaps a teeny bit too belligerent.
Possum
Quote:
I agree with his point of view that "illegal" immigrants should not be "further" criminalized,

I'm in New Zealand and we get lots of Islanders who are "illegal" immigrants. The funny thing is they come from Paradise. I would like seek back with them..
deanhills
Possum wrote:
The funny thing is they come from Paradise. I would like seek back with them..
Now that is so true, but I think it has to do with people from different countries always being treated better in other countries than in their own. If you go to paradise as an Australian you would be treated much better by Paradise than the people who live there.
Very Happy
Asap170
That is in fact is Dennis Kucinich because I know some stuff about him and I learned to remember who he is.
deanhills
Asap170 wrote:
That is in fact is Dennis Kucinich because I know some stuff about him and I learned to remember who he is.
Do you have any thoughts about him?
Very Happy
Asap170
deanhills wrote:
Asap170 wrote:
Do you have any thoughts about him?
Very Happy

Eh he is like all politicians corrupt. Not much to add. I know of more personal stuff for him.

This is sort of off topic, but I wanted to say what's the big deal of people in government related positions sending pictures of themselves. A lot of other people who aren't in government related positions do it (not me). Like we are all human yea we do things like that...

P.S. Dean, I updated that specs on my server for that forum you created. The one in Hardware forum.