FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


just speak out





poper
please just speak out .
speak out your happiness and unhappiness ,speak out your strange things ,speak out news you had just read ,speak out everything you want to say.
let us communicate with each other . let us share everything ,let us help each other as possible as we can .
don't scare ,don't worry,don't shy .just speak out bravely ,ok?
loremar
I hate some of the senior frihosters. Some of them are just trolls. Mad
dan751
loremar wrote:
I hate some of the senior frihosters. Some of them are just trolls. Mad

Do you hate me?

I hate how much people are sooo skeptic because they can't prove things to which other people feel are true and real.

This topic has been moved to General Chat.
deanhills
loremar wrote:
I hate some of the senior frihosters. Some of them are just trolls. Mad
Are you serious? Very Happy

I don't quite know what your definition of a troll is, but in essence I have to agree with you. Although I would not call it hate, more like irritated, puzzled and at times powerless and frustrated. Most of my frustration has been the Phil&Rel Forum. I remember when I'd just started to post at Frihost in May 2008 and I got tackled in the Phil&Rel Forum after my first few posts. I remember it was not just one atheist, but a whole bunch of them tackling me all at the same time trying to outdo one another with mocking and belittling. I almost stopped posting at Frihost then. After that first experience it was never the same again. When similar experiences happen to others, particularly new Frihosters or Frihosters who are not as sophisticated as those pummelling them, I just feel for them. Problem is, the more I have spoken out over the years, the worse it has become. It has got as bad as I can't speak out in the Phil&Rel Forum any longer as when I do my posts get deleted by the Moderator of that Forum. The recent troll sticky to me is an enormous irony. Two senior trolls using the troll sticky to control those who don't toe their line by deleting their posts.

I'm really relieved Dan has taken charge of the Faith Forum. I'm even considering not posting in the Phil&Rel Forum, because if the Faith Forum is going to be moderated the way it is now, then I can do without the Phil&Rel Forum. The way Dan is running it is exactly what I thought Bondings had intended and that I can live with as a compromise. Ideally I'd want the Phil&Rel Forum to be run more fairly, but maybe that is just not possible.
loremar
dan751 wrote:
Do you hate me?

No, I don't. In fact I like how you bash the ugly devil.

I just hate it when somebody pops out and quote every single sentence and tells you what's wrong with your sentence, even with your grammar and spelling and catch you when you are in most vulnerable. They like to prove their the smart as***** and you're some kind of retarded.

You shouldn't be angry with the skeptics in general and you shouldn't be offended by their questions, sometimes they also only say what they also feel.
deanhills
loremar wrote:
I just hate it when somebody pops out and quote every single sentence and tells you what's wrong with your sentence, even with your grammar and spelling and catch you when you are in most vulnerable. They like to prove their the smart as***** and you're some kind of retarded.
Me too. And we're not the only ones. I really need to dig up some quotes by Pentangeli who put this quote business in a nutshell. Now he did the mocking/trolling completely in reverse and in SPADES. Until he finally gave up and left the Board.

Edit: OK, I've just gone down memory lane, and I think Pentangeli's posts on this page may make you feel better:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-120214-2.html

I couldn't find the one on the quotes though ...... yet ......
poper
i am so happy that members of community could come here . yeah, what i want to do just that let us together speak out our opinions without any pressures
let members have places to say .some people may agree with your ideas, others may disagree with you ,it's not important,what's important just that we can speak out what we want to say.
shivaghimire
All senior freehosters are doing good why to hate them? They make us to follow rules which is good for all. I am not angry with them because they had not made me angry till now. They are good.
spring567
speak out . evry day evry time.
loremar
@deanhills. Have you met these people?
standready
loremar wrote:
I hate some of the senior frihosters. Some of them are just trolls. Mad

Why do you us hate so? Surprised

@poper:
Wrote my first complete song in a long time this week. Wrote many instrumental pieces (piano) even some lyrics. For some reason, the music came to these last lyrics too easy. Sneaked it into a last minute gig on Friday night. I'm back! Wink
Josso
Allo allo whats going on here then. I was going to analyse every part of the post, whilst quoting many sentences in different quote enclosures - but then I realised there was nothing wrong with the grammar.

loremar, how many Filipinos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?



Before anyone says that was racism, it's not it's discrimination.



</troll>
aavlooperated
standready wrote:
loremar wrote:
I hate some of the senior frihosters. Some of them are just trolls. Mad

Why do you us hate so? Surprised

@poper:
Wrote my first complete song in a long time this week. Wrote many instrumental pieces (piano) even some lyrics. For some reason, the music came to these last lyrics too easy. Sneaked it into a last minute gig on Friday night. I'm back! Wink


i'm sure the senior frihosters are very nice people, never heard anything bad about them, no?
Bluedoll
aavlooperated wrote:

standready wrote:
loremar wrote:
I hate some of the senior frihosters. Some of them are just trolls. Mad

Why do you us hate so? Surprised

@poper:
Wrote my first complete song in a long time this week. Wrote many instrumental pieces (piano) even some lyrics. For some reason, the music came to these last lyrics too easy. Sneaked it into a last minute gig on Friday night. I'm back! Wink


i'm sure the senior frihosters are very nice people, never heard anything bad about them, no?
Moderation.
deanhills
loremar wrote:
@deanhills. Have you met these people?
I googled it, but the closest I could get was Facebook. I couldn't find a .com. But no, I haven't met these people. What's the catch ... Twisted Evil
c'tair
Most frihosters are pretty damn fine people. I guess that's one of the reasons why despite not having used the hosting service in years, I still frequent this forum when time allows.

The only thing that makes me unhappy is the people who register just for the hosting, make a few short posts (or even copy/paste stuff) and then disappear forever. Evil or Very Mad

And despite the funny stuff going on in the Phil&Rel forum I really like that place. By funny stuff I mean the widely different opinions and the many arguments coming from all sides.
loremar
Josso wrote:
Allo allo whats going on here then. I was going to analyse every part of the post, whilst quoting many sentences in different quote enclosures - but then I realised there was nothing wrong with the grammar.

loremar, how many Filipinos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, because the poor and dumb Filipinos are too busy trying to send maids to take care of old Englishmen who are too smart and too rich to wipe their own crap.

None, because we hate the fact that the GE Company made millions from a Filipino's lightbulb invention.
Josso


Are you talking about Flores?

Think the French might have beaten you to the punch on that one mate. No single invention to credit anyway.
loremar
Thanks to the racists who are able mangle history for their own benefits.
deanhills
loremar wrote:
Thanks to the racists who are able mangle history for their own benefits.
Right, or to exploit "racism" politically for the purpose of divide and rule by setting one group up against the other. That tactic has been used for centuries.
standready
Just speak out!
Ok, here goes!
Why do people think they owned the road. Had two people today pull right out in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting them. They just looked at me as if I was in the wrong. I think I need to purchase a M1 tank to drive around town in.
Josso
Quote:
Right, or to exploit "racism" politically for the purpose of divide and rule by setting one group up against the other. That tactic has been used for centuries.


True that.

Quote:
Thanks to the racists who are able mangle history for their own benefits.


What's the benefit exactly? Being able to say "OH WE INVENTED IT, OH WE DID, WE DID!". Seriously Flores was way after... what was the guy called... Bequerel??? The radiation unit is named after him. I'm sure he was a brilliant inventor please don't be upset about a lightbulb joke that was unanswered. Give me some proof that Flores was screwed over. Plus GE? That's got nout to do with the English.
deanhills
standready wrote:
Just speak out!
Ok, here goes!
Why do people think they owned the road. Had two people today pull right out in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting them. They just looked at me as if I was in the wrong. I think I need to purchase a M1 tank to drive around town in.
Now you've hit on something I feel seriously about as well. I've fantasized about all kinds of gadgets to my car. Varying from being able to squirt tomato sauce in jets to having a fork lift attached to my car to get rid of some of the drivers. But having a tank sounds right on. We definitely need those here in the UAE.
loremar
Josso wrote:
What's the benefit exactly? Being able to say "OH WE INVENTED IT, OH WE DID, WE DID!". Seriously Flores was way after... what was the guy called... Bequerel??? The radiation unit is named after him. I'm sure he was a brilliant inventor please don't be upset about a lightbulb joke that was unanswered. Give me some proof that Flores was screwed over. Plus GE? That's got nout to do with the English.

Actually, Agapito Flores is likely a myth or likely to become a myth. The things you can read about Flores today suggests that nobody is even sure if Flores did in fact invented a lightbulb and sold his french patent to GE.

The point is I didn't like the innuendo that comes along with your lightbulb joke. I'm saying Filipinos are just as smart as Englishmen or anybody else. If you want to point out that I'm stupid please don't drag the word Filipino in it.
Josso
loremar wrote:
Josso wrote:
What's the benefit exactly? Being able to say "OH WE INVENTED IT, OH WE DID, WE DID!". Seriously Flores was way after... what was the guy called... Bequerel??? The radiation unit is named after him. I'm sure he was a brilliant inventor please don't be upset about a lightbulb joke that was unanswered. Give me some proof that Flores was screwed over. Plus GE? That's got nout to do with the English.

Actually, Agapito Flores is likely a myth or likely to become a myth. The things you can read about Flores today suggests that nobody is even sure if Flores did in fact invented a lightbulb and sold his french patent to GE.

The point is I didn't like the innuendo that comes along with your lightbulb joke. I'm saying Filipinos are just as smart as Englishmen or anybody else. If you want to point out that I'm stupid please don't drag the word Filipino in it.


Yep to claim such a thing would be ridiculous (also I thought of a less cliché one... check it out... "how many lightbulbs does it take to screw Flores"), also it is admittedly a LONG TIME since I heard anything about this but I was under the impression that he created a lamp not the technology for the bulbs/tubes.


RE: Bad drivers... I was out the other day and saw about 6 close shaves in a 1 hour drive, potentially fatal, it's why I support defensive driving so much. There are some things you can do to lessen the risk like avoiding rush hour but some days you will see a bunch of sensible people on the roads, the next day it'll be suicidal lunatics... who knows what it's caused by, probably people in a rush to get home. I think bad driving/road rage is infectious if you get annoyed by another guys annoyance it just transfers virally.
loremar
Josso wrote:
"how many lightbulbs does it take to screw Flores"

LOL. Laughing
deanhills
Josso wrote:
it's why I support defensive driving so much.
Now you are talking my language. Part of it is pumping adrenaline for me. Have you noticed that some types of cars go with drivers that drive like idiots. Where I am there are Toyota trucks that are mostly owned by farm owners and are being driven as though they are on farms. I stay well out of their way, expect everything from them. Then there are those BMW guys who like to drive right up your rearend, flashing lights, even when you are in the middle lane, just because they can't get into the fast lane. AND you're driving the right speed, AND there are cameras around. But yes, pumping adrenaline is probably one way of focussing and paying attention, and for me cussing helps too. Sort of helps to fine-tune the focus and concentration. That by the way is the only time I really cuss, and usually when I'm on my own.
Very Happy
Josso
deanhills wrote:
Josso wrote:
it's why I support defensive driving so much.
Now you are talking my language. Part of it is pumping adrenaline for me. Have you noticed that some types of cars go with drivers that drive like idiots. Where I am there are Toyota trucks that are mostly owned by farm owners and are being driven as though they are on farms. I stay well out of their way, expect everything from them. Then there are those BMW guys who like to drive right up your rearend, flashing lights, even when you are in the middle lane, just because they can't get into the fast lane. AND you're driving the right speed, AND there are cameras around. But yes, pumping adrenaline is probably one way of focussing and paying attention, and for me cussing helps too. Sort of helps to fine-tune the focus and concentration. That by the way is the only time I really cuss, and usually when I'm on my own.
Very Happy


Well I live in the countryside, and these road surfaces are awful unless you've got some fancy new suspension - don't notice pickups or farm vehicles doing anything particually stupid, maybe van drivers perhaps! The tailgaters are an issue, I think it used to be the big BMWs yeah but in recent years it's the business edition audi's that are the main tailgating offenders... I often think YOUR TWICE MY AGE SHOW SOME RESPONSIBILITY. People never want to do 30 in 30s you will notice, the worst of the worst are the 40 everywhere drivers... slow in nationals, speeding in residential areas. I find the best way to avoid anger is to just rant to whoever is in the car or just talk to yourself... swearing helps Laughing - this thread is now officially the rant thread.
deanhills
Josso wrote:
I find the best way to avoid anger is to just rant to whoever is in the car or just talk to yourself... swearing helps Laughing - this thread is now officially the rant thread.
Right. Good to rant now and then .... Very Happy
Bikerman
LOL..try riding a motorbike everyday. We see every loony possible.
I had my first prang on the new bike last week. I always try to make eye-contact with any driver waiting to pull out onto the road I am travelling down. Sure enough there was a woman in a side street waiting to pull out. As I approached I made eye contact with her and then....she pulled-out anyway.
I was doing about 50mph, so I jammed the front brake on HARD - and managed to pull a spectacular stoppie - had to feather the brake to stop myself actually somersaulting. It was a heroic attempt to stop in the distance, if I say so myself, but I failed by about 5 metres. Consequently my front tyre went into her door (I'm still nearly vertical at this stage), but only fairly gently, and then the bike sat back down and I was still onboard.
I casually flicked-out the side stand and slowly removed my lid, whilst the driver stared in shock, wide eyed and hopeless.
The damage was light - damaged door panel on her Audio (TT) and a crack at the top of my front mudguard. Didn't even bend my forks Smile
And the driver? No apology - she wouldn't even get out of the car at first. Once she had stopped gawping at me she stared straight ahead, completely ignoring me. I manouvered the bike in front of her car, got off, walked to the pavement and lit a fag. Eventually (after a couple of mins) she got out, came over and said 'I think you were speeding'. I couldn't believe my ears. The stupid bitch pulls out, after seeing me, and suddenly it's MY fault. I pointed out that it was a 60mph limit and I was, in fact, well under the limit. I then suggested that the police might need to be called and hinted that I might want to discuss reckless driving charges. Suddenly she was sweetness and light. Offered me £200 cash to 'save bothering with insurance' and, for the first time, asked if I was OK....
I was tempted to say no, demand an ambulance and really put the frighteners on her, but I had to be somewhere, so I waited while she walked 100 yards to the bank, took the money, got back on Brad (my bike) and departed with a nice wheelie Smile
spinout
I intend to be a better argumenter than most people, it just ends up with me lossing friends on facebook... But I have found a new broup of friends - girls who make vintage dresses/whole bathing suits... now much to argue about, vintage clothing are coool!
pirate
I have just got to speak out, I love this site - it has a nice fairly active community -
Josso
Oh, bikerman?

Litreally a biker man...

It's unbelievable the cheek of some people. However I had a guy crash into me once on the motorway, he was in tears I genuinely felt really sorry for the guy. I think some bike riders have a big vendetta against car drivers, it's not really justified I always try my best to give bikers a lot of room and always check my side mirrors just in case... they are just harder to spot so you've got to be extra cautious. I've had people look directly at me and then still pull out, it's like... what distance do you think that is?
Bikerman
Nah, no vendetta. I'm very tolerant and rarely loose my temper - even when provoked by people trying to kill me.
I know car drivers sometimes get spooked by bikers. What you have to remember is that:
a) We have a better 'feel' for the gap because we are in the open and you are surrounded by a metal cage which distorts your perception of space. What can look to a car driver like a suicidally close manoeuvre may look to the biker like acres of room. Bear in mind also that the biker is generally more alert and aware of their surroundings (otherwise they die), so when a bike buzzes past you, the biker has had time to weigh up the gap, decide it is safe, and move. You are simply startled by a loud noise and judge things after the fact.
b) If anyone is going to get hurt it is overwhelmingly likely to be the biker, not you.
Josso
Ah yeah that doesn't spook me, I've watched enough ghost rider and turbo rider to know what a small gap is LOL. But seriously, is there anything I can actually do to help bikers? I mean I see them behind me and I'm like *damn, I'd be pissed off if I was him right now* (thin roads) I try and keep to the curb/verge pretty damn close, I usually drive that way anyway.
Bikerman
Best thing to do is just drive normally. When I'm approaching a line of cars, I want them to all behave as they would normally do, so i don't get any surprises. If I want to overtake you then it is up to me to plan the manoeuvre correctly. If you drive in the gutter it puts pressure on the biker to rush the overtake because he can see that you are going out of your way to help. I wouldn't bother - just keep a reasonable road position as normal and we'll do the rest when the correct gap appears Smile
If you are in crawling or stopped traffic - particularly on a motorway or dual-carriageway - then you could pull over a little more than usual, to leave a gap - we really appreciate it when car drivers do that to allow us through and you will normally get a thumbs up or a wave - certainly from me Smile
deanhills
My experience with bikers (on the road) are that they always drive fast and that is what I prefer. Those guys usually know what they are doing, keep to the fast lane. And yes, I can sense they expect me to do the right thing on the road and not swerve left or right. I usually find that they are so fast, that by the time I've registered there is one in the vicinity, they have already passed. So I more often hear them than register them in my rear mirror.

Worst here in the UAE are the Toyota Landcruiser Kamaze drivers. They use their Landcruisers for sport driving as fast as they possibly can and seeing how close they can get to the car that is in the middle lane. I've had that experience twice with two buddies doing a close-up on both sides of me. Thankfully that also happens quite fast, but those split seconds do seem to stand still when that happens. Then there are the luxury BMW four-wheel drivers who do low-flying wherever they go. Again, I don't mind as they do seem to be fully in control at that speed. Sometimes it is the slow, fearful and indecisive driver who creates most of the problems. And then there is also a category here where they are still not into wearing of seatbelts, are speeding in huge four-wheel drives with the whole family in the car, and some horrific crashes have occurred in those circumstances. Boggles the mind how they do it though as the UAE has probably of the best dual carriage high-ways I've seen in the world. They almost always drive new cars with all the safety equipment such as ABS brakes, safety belts, etc. Yet road accidents are the No.1 killer in the UAE.

Here's a comparative stats report on deaths from road accidents in the UAE.
http://www.surayafoundation.com/statistics.html
cresvale
sometimes speak out, sometime keep quiet,because sometime it's noisy.
congra
yeah,speak out is a good mean to let let people know what you are thinking.i want to speak out thank you to my friends today .because today is my birthday and i got lots of presents from my friends .especially, i got a t-shirt made by tmart from my boyfriend, it's my favorite clothes. i am so touching and hapiness. Very Happy
deanhills
congra wrote:
yeah,speak out is a good mean to let let people know what you are thinking.i want to speak out thank you to my friends today .because today is my birthday and i got lots of presents from my friends .especially, i got a t-shirt made by tmart from my boyfriend, it's my favorite clothes. i am so touching and hapiness. Very Happy
Happy Birthday Congra! Hope it was a good one.

Very Happy
chasbeen
Bikerman said
Quote:
I was tempted to say no, demand an ambulance and really put the frighteners on her


Yes I can see you were annoyed and as revenge you wanted to indicate that you might be thinking of suing her.

The situation is much worse in North America (I'm actually probably coming back to the UK and heard the goverment there gave the green light to ambulance chansing solicitors about 10 years ago)

This sueing thing is quite bad in North America because over here it's quite possible that....

(1)The lady, even though she was at fault, goes out and tells an ambulance chasing solicitor about her accident and claims that you were to blame.
(2)The solicitor instructs his/her new "client" to see a doctor and start the paper gathering exercise.
(3)You (the innocent) immediately get a letter from this solicitor informing you that you and your insurance company are getting sued.
(4)The ambulance chasing solicitor "reacts" to the guilty driver's initial medical inspection (Which he/she had "recommended").
(5)The ambulance chasing solicitor might try and get the guilty driver (Thier client) to persuade the family doctor to recommend the solicitors recommended specialist.
(6)If the family doctor does not send the guilty (uninjured) driver to the recommended specialist then the ambulance chasing solicitor usually pays the specialist for the guilty driver to undergo "treatment"

This is only 1 tiny aspect of what could have happenned to you in North America.

I believe there has already been a few fraudulent solicitor/doctor setups already caught in the UK? However I don't think its as bad there yet. I did hear that insurance is going up very quickly every year in the UK however, because of this new sue or be sued system.
odayguide
Just speak out, be brave and be happy. Yeah.
Related topics
Hello from Malaysia
If you want more users
Oracle works quietly with Mozilla
Languages
can you speak chinese?
Can you Speak Pittsburghese? PA USA
how can one learn English?
What langueges do you speak?
If you speak english you must be a genius!
How Many Language You Can Speak?
Students Can Use Txt Speak on Tests
To speak one's mind
French speak English
How many languages you speak?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.