FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Exercise to improve your eye sight

Gilroye
Hey....
here are some exercise which are good for improvement of eyesight...
Warm your eyes. Rub your palms together to create heat, and then place them against your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times.
Roll your eyes. Start by looking up and then slowly circle10 times clockwise and 10 times counterclockwise.
Focus. Hold a pen at arm's length, focus your eyes on it, and slowly bring the pen closer until it's about six inches away from your nose. Then slowly move it back, keeping your eyes focused on the pen, 10 times in all.
Massage your temples. Using your thumb knuckles, massage your temples in small circles, 20 times in one direction and 20 in the other. Repeat the same actions above the mid-point of the eyebrows at the forehead, then below the eyes on both sides of the bridge of the nose.
Take a mini-nap. Put your head back, close your eyes, and relax for three minutes.
"
meetsalman
Really great tips for increasing the eye sight.I will follow these tips and reduce the glasses.
Thanks for these tips.
inuyasha
I hope those work~~ My eyesight is worsen now. I stayed for too long by my computer. Sad
Gitesh
There is one Yaga exercise which improves eyesight considerably.,
In the Supported Headstand (Sirsasana) the body is completely inverted, and held upright supported by the forearms, while the crown of the head rests lightly on the floor.
It increase the flow of blood to the brain, improve memory and other functions of the cerebrum including eyesight.

I had experienced it before., it also freshens up mind.
menino
Gitesh wrote:
There is one Yaga exercise which improves eyesight considerably.,
In the Supported Headstand (Sirsasana) the body is completely inverted, and held upright supported by the forearms, while the crown of the head rests lightly on the floor.
It increase the flow of blood to the brain, improve memory and other functions of the cerebrum including eyesight.

I had experienced it before., it also freshens up mind.

There are many yoga stances that improve body functions, and I just looked it up, and it requires you to stand on your head.
I doubt I can do this, but I can try bends, where blood flows to the head anyways.
My eyesight used to be really good, untill recently, where I can't see words from 50 meters away, such as sign boards and bus numbers, etc.
Reading is ok... as I dont read constantly on the screen, I look at the keyboard and type, and I dont sped too long in front of the computer, unless there are many tasks that I have to sort out or something urgent.
cybersa
Thanks for nice Exercise.
I'm going to follow it.
ankur209
Simple ! Move your eyes all around in all directions !

Then put a finger in front of your nose and look and concentrate on it for sometime ! After that see a distant object and again concentrate on it ! Wink
Michealleo
hi all u need to do , Don't sit staring at a computer screen all day and half the night!. You're right there are some exercises that can help. Good diet helps too. Google eye exercises. eating carrots can improve your eye sight. Best of luck
nigam
if i felt my eyes were tired, what i usually do is to go outside, sit down on a bench in which i am surrounded with green leaves and then, i will close my eyes for 5 minutes.after that, i will open it and stare at the many green leaves without blinking my eyes for 3-5minutes and it will clear my eyes and i can feel that there's a difference or a result....try to do it and let me know if you will find a good result too.....
congra
thank you for your ideas . i started wear glasses from high school and it let me feel uncomfortable . hoping these ways can let me eyesight better.
carriewalt
Exercise has many healthy benefits, in those benefits there is one valuable advantages is that regular exercise is very helping to improving the eye vision. Try to walk on grass in the morning it is very good for eyes health.
BallardDavies
Really nice tips.They will helpful to me to improve my eye sight.....
menino
I also think that carrots improve eyesight.
A long time ago, my neighbor used to make fresh carrot juice for her daughter and after a while, she didn't need glasses anymore.
But she was around 11 years old, so I don't know if it will work on older people, where certain foods dont really ingest well, or the proper vitamins and minerals also get absorbed in the body.
I guess it depends on your internal systrem, but its worth a try.
Carrot juice isnt all that bad.
chic4u03
wow thanks for nice tips..it helsp a lot...^-~
chatrack
Being in a computer job, you can give relaxation to eyes, when ever there is a little chance for it.

look at any place which is far away. This will ease the cileary muscles, which works while
we keep looking on a closer monitor.

Just close your eyes, it will not only give rest to your eyes but also free your mind.