FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maldives

deanhills
Anyone been to the Maldives in the last few months or so. Which is the best place for diving and snorkeling?
Very Happy
Insanity
If you're going, go quick. They're going to be underwater soon as climate change causes sea level rise.
deanhills
Insanity wrote:
If you're going, go quick. They're going to be underwater soon as climate change causes sea level rise.
Right. I heard about that and also saw some of the photos with very narrow beaches and hotel rooms on stilts .... Twisted Evil
rogue_skydragon
I would love to visit the Maldives one of these days. It looks incredibly beautiful there.
aavlooperated
rogue_skydragon wrote:
I would love to visit the Maldives one of these days. It looks incredibly beautiful there.

yes i certainly agree, it's an awesome place to visit, and i'd certainly like to see that country (at least until it goes completely underwater, which i am sure won't ever happen anytime soon)
deanhills
aavlooperated wrote:
rogue_skydragon wrote:

yes i certainly agree, it's an awesome place to visit, and i'd certainly like to see that country (at least until it goes completely underwater, which i am sure won't ever happen anytime soon)
I guess when that happens we can still visit it with Live Aboard Diving Excursions. Very Happy
johans
deanhills wrote:
Anyone been to the Maldives in the last few months or so. Which is the best place for diving and snorkeling?
Very Happy

I heard a lot of Maldives with there great beaches and views.
coolclay
My fiancee and I are currently planning our honeymoon to Sri Lanka and the Maldives any tips from any one that has either been there or lives there?