FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transformers 3

What did you think of Transformers 3?
It was a WIN
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
It was a FAIL
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Good, but needed improvements
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Other explaination in comments
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

dan751
This is for people who have seen the third installment of Transformers; "Dark of the Moon":

What were your opinions of the movie? Do you think it was an amazing movie all around? Do you think there could've been some improvements? Was it a flop? I'll share my thoughts, let's hear yours! Smile

My thoughts:
For the most part, I feel the movie was epic! I love how Optimus Prime has a trailer of his own. I thought it was very sad to watch Ironhide get killed by Sentinel Prime. I'm quite glad that Steven Spielberg canned Megan Fox. Her character wasn't good for Sam.
I do, however, think that their use of the Apollo missions as a cover-up for something that happened, was an interesting story, given all the real controversy of them. Let's hear your thoughts! Very Happy
dan751
Anyone?
portoskt
i still did not watch it, but when i do, ill write resposnse ))))
nepalstar
I haven't watched that movie till now, but while I saw the promo of this movie that seems nice so I think this movies will rocks..! I will watch this as soon as possible...!
Adiiforu
It was good.

It was action packed. Plus watched in 3D so was extra fun.Th new actress is a hottie.

Both villians die so guessing how will they make 4th part?
tomisme
Yes, it was good but my vote was "Good, but needed improvements".
To be honest, I didn't expect much from it, but it was considerably worse than I expected.
Well, I read some review that, 'Transformers 3' is heavy on special effects but light on plot, and totally agreed with it.
monumani13
Transformers 3 is one of the best movie. This is a Action movie. Transformers 3 I really enjoyed the movie.Great action movie.This movie is better than other movies.

....................................... Shame on you
dude_xyx
I haven't watched the new transformers movie yet. The trailer is great though (usually all trailers are great even the movie is crap). Steven Spielberg movies are usually good. Seldom he disappoint the crowd.

So how good is the replacement actress for Megan Fox ? I don't think Megan was bad. Maybe she little over did they sexy part. lol
cynusalisa
Hey have watched all the parts of this film and i like thew film so much......................This is an action movie.........I like to watch the action movies so much and I like this movie also....