FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want my keyword back on google first page

submission
My web page was display on the google top 10 links but now it is not even in 100s. Crying or Very sad

What is the reason behind it and what should I do now.
sonam
It is not easy to answer on your question. Did you change your content? Did you change meta tags, title etc.? Did you have some external links on "bad" sites?

Sonam
NitNik
Hi,
maybe you are in "bad neighborjood", that means that you linked to websites which are very low-ranked or which are illegal (like warez, illegal content etc.).

You should check, if your content or a rss-feed of it is somewhere else published. Google hates double-content.
the-guide
Nowadays, SEO is not as easy as in the past. Google's algorithms is more wise than ever, very excellent
intelligence. However, I think the most important thing is about the unique and quality content of
your site and the next is quality backlinks. Duplicated content and bad quality backlinks can be hurt
your site.

c'tair
Google: "Google Panda Update".

Google recently updated their search engine algorithms and many people got hit by the changes. The only things that I saw that could help is you what the previous poster said - quality content, quality backlinks and try adding something social (twitter/facebook) to your web page.
Possum
Ive got a few pages on page 1 of Google. But just on my computer

css place code is page 1 third down.

But only on my computer..

The same may have happened on your computer but then changed..
prcys
Now try to observe the keywords day by day. Choose keywords after observing people's demand that how one person can enter the query for his need and as per that create keywords and then start regular observation for those keywords. But keyword should be related to topic and with best content providing try again.