FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Veins disease?

bellagio
Tell me the symptoms of vein disease?
CuddleBunny
in vein diseases, the vein shows abnormality and it usually affects older patients. One common type is chronic vein disease and the formation of varicose veins (the one way valves in veins stop working properly and allow back flow of blood).

Common symptoms for the vein disease would be - swelling of the legs, pain, difficulty in walking in worse cases, bulging of the veins in your legs, sometimes itchiness.

Would you know the name of the vein disease you're asking about? Smile i'd love to help you if i can
bellagio
Thanks for the great information about veins.
myqute
NUMBNESS or PAIN. The most obvious symptoms.

Most vein diseases are a pre- symptoms of heart-related ailments. People who have varicose veins may also tend to develop heart-related diseases later in life. Do not ignore it.

The true reason why vein diseases are so much like heart diseases (or even stroke) is because plaque gets stuck in them, irritating the walls of veins/arteries. Sticky calcium from milk can actually irritate damaged walls or veins/arteries.

Avoid all processed products with hydrogenated fat, regardless of whether they are partially or fully hydrogenated - it's trans-fat. Margarine is one example.