FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

photoalbum

mabu
What kind of photoalbum do you think is a good tool ?
Ankhanu
I've been using Photobucket. It has the basic functionality that I want; an image host. I ignore all other features; I just need somewhere to dump pics and link to.
standready
Ankhanu wrote:
I've been using Photobucket. It has the basic functionality that I want; an image host. I ignore all other features; I just need somewhere to dump pics and link to.

Same here!
deanhills
I use Frihost. It's very fast and easy to manage as well.
Josso
Errr, flickr for a online photo album and for a standard image host I've always just use imageshack for some reason. Either that or if I want it permenantly: my server. Has anyone noticed how imageshack doesn't give you the direct URL anymore? Which is pretty pointless considering it's in the code anyway... just wastes 20 more seconds. I tried to ungrey (not sure of term) the text box with web developer, but I think it's javascript or something.
deanhills
Josso wrote:
Errr, flickr for a online photo album and for a standard image host I've always just use imageshack for some reason. Either that or if I want it permenantly: my server. Has anyone noticed how imageshack doesn't give you the direct URL anymore? Which is pretty pointless considering it's in the code anyway... just wastes 20 more seconds. I tried to ungrey (not sure of term) the text box with web developer, but I think it's javascript or something.
I can't remember which posts specifically, but it has happened quite often that someone at Frihost has put a link to an imageshack image and it would only show the imageshack logo. Then the next day the image will be there.
Josso
I didn't realise, probably some form of verification process... I've never had it happen to me, I've got images up on it from probably 04 or something.
ms_j
I use photobucket for a couple of years, so it's, I guess, needles to say that I'm happy with it. Very Happy
psyberphreedom
the kind you buy at walmart
shivaghimire
I use photobucket. I like it.
ProfessorY91
I store pictures using Picasa. I suppose that photobucket has it's uses, but between Facebook and Picasa, I don't think I need another online place to keep my pictures. Then again, I just realized that people could be looking for a place to show off their photography as art. If I were so inclined, I'd sign up for a DeviantART account. They have a photography section.
mukesh
about 5 years i have account in photobucket. Photobucket setting is very easy and performance better so i use photobucket.
cresvale
I don't have yet. like to see yours suggestions.
chatrack
Hi,

I read through the replays here, understand that photobucket stand out good.
deanhills
chatrack wrote:
Hi,

I read through the replays here, understand that photobucket stand out good.
Dead easy to get an account with them too. Agreed.
Very Happy