FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Michael Jackson Perfumes - Shameful Exploitation!!

BlueCrowbar
The launch of a new line of perfumes bearing Michael jackson' s name and likeness hit a brick wall in Las vegas on June 9, 2011. Bravado International is suing Joe Jackson and his French partner Julian Rouas over the illegal use of Michael Jackson' s image. This is a federal lawsuit; Copyright Infringement!! These MJ perfumes were launched in Cannes during the film festival and the Las Vegas fiasco was surely not anticipated by the two rogue businessmen. However, it seems like Joe jackson and Julian Rouas are pursuing their greedy and shameful exploitation of Michael jackson. The ill-fated perfumes, the Jackson Tribute perfumes, are supposed to be released in September. To find out more about the corruption behind the Jackson Tribute Fragrances and Julian Rouas paris , click on the following link... A Must Read:

http://jacksontributefragrances.blogspot.com

A reputable French newspaper Le figaro wrote about this issue in a recent article:

http://www.lefigaro.fr/societes/2011/06/09/04015-20110609ARTFIG00742--jackson-tribute-un-parfum-pur-business.php

Boo hoo!
deanhills
I don't see anything wrong with the project, as long as it has been done with the permission of the family and "x" percentage is going to the Michael Jackson trust fund. For those who are big Michael Jackson fans it may be a way to keep him alive for them too, as it looks as though Joe is using really nice photos of Michael Jackson. At any rate, it could well be that Michael Jackson wanted to launch something like this at some or other time and never got there. I'd like to see a discussion from Rose's and Janet Jackson's side before I'd judge it too harshly.

I don't understand French. Is there anything in the article about the other members of the Jackson family's points of view?