FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

rogue_skydragon
So the grande finale is finally among us. The movie to end the longest-running franchise and most popular fictional story in the world will be opening in theaters worldwide on July 15. Directed by David Yates, the film should certainly bode well for box-office earnings. But will the big-screen adaptation do the series justice? Share your thoughts!
cybersa
I think this movie going to be good hit.
Because it rating is 8.6 out of 10.
Tomorrow it going to be released on many country.
Waiting for this. Smile
LostOverThere
Going to see it on Sunday. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I mostly enjoy the other films. Hopefully it lives up to expectations.
pirate
love the films, i think it will be a huge hit and will be amazing. Really cant wait any more i know i am going to see it, the question is just when.
rogue_skydragon
I saw the film just yesterday, and I must say that it was truly a heart-wrenching story. The characters have all been fleshed out to their fullest, and the franchise has come to a very well-orchestrated conclusion. I say bravo to David Yates for having taken the last chapter of the books into the right direction, with Part 1 being the calculated 'set-up' and Part 2 being the all-out brawl.
silverdown
IM sure there gonna be more because after this movie her "J K Rowling"'s Populartiy will slowly start to drop after about 60% of the world see's it about 10-15 times.
tdossi
For several days running, the last part of the Harry Potter saga, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 'in the cinema. Who has not struggled through the thousands of pages of seven books, seen the movies for hours or simply forgotten about a lot, it can make up for gaps in knowledge because of this video now in a very short time. Two pleasant young men singing lead in just 99 seconds by the most famous story of the sorcerer's apprentice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57sYHIDP_Y

gverutes
I hear it was really good. Still haven't seen it yet.
LostOverThere
Well damn, it was actually pretty great! An impressive finale to the decade old series. Smile
tdossi
I've seen the movie yet either.
I'll be looking at him too soon.

Should be great. Very Happy
cybersa
Yesterday I watched it .
Very nice ending.. Smile
I like it.
Nomore HarryPotter Movie Sad
inuyasha
It's released on August 4th in China. I guess we Chinese must be the last to watch it. Sad
By the way, Transformer III seems far more popular than Harry Potter VII Part 2, which confuses me. Is it natural in other countries?
kacsababa
HP7P2 had more gross in the first week then Transformers 3 so most likely no, Transofmers III is not more popular.
tdossi
"Harry Potter" may have reached a record a week ago, this weekend he was at the North American box office only in second. "Captain America - The First Avenger" is the new leader in the U.S. and Canada. The fourth and last super hero movie of the summer playing in its first weekend, according to the "Los Angeles Times," a $ 65.8 million.

The Sorcerer was significantly behind with $ 48.1 million. However, the eighth and last film was the series - "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part II" - to start the weekend before recorded 168.6 million. That's two and a half times the superheroes and record at the box office.

"Captain America" ​​is an incompetent soldier who gets involved in 1942 on a secret project of the Army. As a product of the "Rebirth" program is made of him a superhero with a mask and shield, which is used for general purpose weapon.
Greatking
i have not seen it yet, but i cant wait to see it, its totally going to be mind blowing.
hp7radcliffe
It is the best movie ever to have happened on Earth. I loved it. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 really rocked the theater!

I loved the 3-D effects. The action scenes were as brilliant as are possible. The drama and the way the story unfolds and ends is quite unnerving. I must say, this is what I call an end! superb! The sound effects added to the beauty!

I'd advise you all to please go and watch it!
drummer
tottaly agree!

rogue_skydragon wrote:
I saw the film just yesterday, and I must say that it was truly a heart-wrenching story. The characters have all been fleshed out to their fullest, and the franchise has come to a very well-orchestrated conclusion. I say bravo to David Yates for having taken the last chapter of the books into the right direction, with Part 1 being the calculated 'set-up' and Part 2 being the all-out brawl.
therimalaya
It is very nice. I really enjoyed the movie and the 3D effects. The last part "After 13 year" is really funny... Love the movie
LostOverThere
therimalaya wrote:
The last part "After 13 year" is really funny... Love the movie

I'm intrigued, what did you find humorous about it? I thought it was very good, but not funny by any means.
tdossi
I found the film too great and fascinating. I'm determined it to me to go back.
therimalaya
LostOverThere wrote:
therimalaya wrote:
The last part "After 13 year" is really funny... Love the movie

I'm intrigued, what did you find humorous about it? I thought it was very good, but not funny by any means.

I don't mean that humorous funny... I felt odd with the mature look of Harry Potter... That is what i felt. Other can feel something different
rogue_skydragon
I almost burst into tears during the Snape flashbacks.
alli2000
the 3D is so so, but the hype is... awesome.
inuyasha
alli2000 wrote:
the 3D is so so, but the hype is... awesome.

I think the 3D effects are already excellent. At least the dragon and the ash(when Voldemort died) are realistic.
newberie
this movie is quite thrilling,like it very much.
Insanity
I think the movie was probably the best out of all the movies out there, but maybe only because it's the last one, and it's meant to wow people. The fact that it was cut up into two different parts, though, might be a little bit confusing to those who watched the first part a long time ago and don't remember what happened. Of course, you could also say this for all the movies in the series. For those who read the books, this shouldn't be a problem, provided you remember the basics of what you read.

I read the books, and I still think that the books are better than the movies, simply because I don't think the entirety of the story was captured in the movies. The movies are a great way to go into the Harry Potter universe, though, without having to spend hours and hours reading the books. I'm a bit sad to see the series end though.
celebi269
The ending was just fantastic. I never thought that the ending would be that intense.
BTW, I also cried during Snape's flashbacks in the Pensieve. Very emotional.
LostOverThere
In retrospect, I do believe this is my favourite Potter film. Such a great way to end the series. It's great Smile
rogue_skydragon
One of the things that surprised me most about the film was how they were able to age the characters at the end so realistically.
HeinBollo
I'm actually a bit HP (not the sauce Smile) fan myself. I've been looking for a cool fan immersion browser game with Harry but I cannot find any............. I usually go through browsergames.co.uk. Any tipps?
Mariajohn
I watched this movie last week end. I found this movie the most interesting movie than any other release of this series.
sentimentvcf
I liked the movie. All Harry Potter movies have been entertaining, but that was over ...

Regards.
caroline953
I have seen trailer and desperate to watch this movie but due to shortage of time I can’t watch this movie yet. I have watched all of this movie parts except this last one.
Blummer
After months I can say it's still one of my favorites this year. Really beautiful ending. The Kings Cross scenes..mmm. Applause
LostOverThere
Blummer wrote:
After months I can say it's still one of my favorites this year. Really beautiful ending. The Kings Cross scenes..mmm. Applause

The Kings Cross scene was very well done. The pacing, set design and everything was really magnificent!
Blummer
Yes it was...Though they destroyed some little moments from the original book, but anyway - I loved the way the showed the children in the train and that chocolate frog (which wasn't in book).
Blummer
Well I can't guess how popular it is compared to others, since I can only remember how popular Azkaban part was or even first film...though I can say, it's my favorite - the book and the first film at least. I've watched the second only two times. But I can say, people may count it with the other books in this series, but I still think of it as of very philosophical book which is perfect for teenagers and older people, due to it's themes.
TheStripePrincess
After watching this I felt like my childhood was over because I'd been reading the books and watching the films since I was 8 or 9.
It was fantastic though!
Blummer
If you feel like losing your childhood or something like this...well you have the book, you can always go back to it. Smile
Josso
Blummer wrote:
If you feel like losing your childhood or something like this...well you have the book, you can always go back to it. Smile

After the hype and sillyness about people analysing the whole thing without even reading 1 single book a lot of the time I will be moving back to the books permenantly. The films are retired from my point of view.

TheStripePrincess wrote:
After watching this I felt like my childhood was over because I'd been reading the books and watching the films since I was 8 or 9.
It was fantastic though!

Ya I know what you mean... I think I was around that kind of age when the 3rd book was about to come out - good times.