FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

swf files to fla files

hgtl
found this on download.com, it is to change swf files to fla file! it is called swf2fla flash decomplier. it is a great program
viper34
thanks ill try that .. but i really dont believe that there is a program like that
cuz if there is everybody would now steal the web designs and things like that
from other websites ... Confused
yjwong
Wrong ^^.
There are a few programs that can do this, such as SoThink SWF Decompiler.

You will need to pay a high price (for me!) to get the fully functional version.
Helios
I don't know if you're allowed to do that but those few programs are crackable.

Anyway, the thing is with those programs that they not always return you 100% back to the original fla.. but they are helpful sometimes. Rolling Eyes
hgtl
hmmz wad u ppl have said r all correct cuz i m using it. btw there is such a program mind u esp swf2fla flash decompiler. it can even allow u to type in the swf url n it would help u dl it. of course u would have to buy it, nv try to crack it as it is illegal
uknowgary
I got a very good and free flash banner for my website but it does not contain the name of my website. Considering using these software to modify it.

My signature: what I post reflect my thinking and knowledge. Sometimes, it may be wrong. So I am not responsible for what I posted. If my thinking is correct and it benefits you. Just PM me to thank me. My website is www.msu.edu/~avss. Feel free to visit my organization. These is no limit for the bandwidth for my website. You can visit it at anytime. But please dont hack it coz I'll kill you. (I just got my black belt in karate last week).
otiscom
We should never condone cracking software packages.
This only leads to more expensive apps and may put people out of work!!!
Defsanguje
hgtl
haha tts true nv use illegal stuff or else others would have to suffer n in future no one wanna create stuff anymore
sergio_ykz
Go to http://-edited- and search for a free and good flash decompiler like SoThink SWF Decompiler...

Please do NOT link to illegal sites on this forum! -foggy
hgtl
lol -edited- is tottal illegal iiao lor futhermore is like gt those hem hem kinda stuff if u get wad i mean. warez is realli illegal but i use -edited- it is ok lor dun have those kinda things
frozenhead
Helios wrote:
I don't know if you're allowed to do that but those few programs are crackable.

Anyway, the thing is with those programs that they not always return you 100% back to the original fla.. but they are helpful sometimes. Rolling Eyes

I too agree with Mr. Helios. One time, I tried to crack my own .swfs I made. I use this software that would decompile swfs but it didn't exactly decompiled it in it's original .fla when I compared it to the .fla I used to compile to came up with the .swf I decompiled. (eg. number of Layers, Object names, location of actionscripts) though, I don't mean it's not a good software but it certain does help in a minimal way. Wink

see what these softwares do is they try to get the sprites, sounds etc from the original swf and then try to re-compile them to make em work almost perfectly as the original FLA. But they are meant to be used by developers who have lost their FLA and have to get the stuff back. So dont try to use illegal stuff and stuff designed by others. Where will your creativity come out from dude !
hgtl
lol tts damn lame u noe, anyway doing something illegal is wrg but if we were to take others and learn from it is tt considered illegal pls tell mi thx
foggy
Please, everyone: read the rules of the forum.

If this thread cannot go back to something that doesn't involve piracy it will have to be locked and the offender will possibly be inflicted with repercussions.
billgertz
well the best program that i tried so far for decoding the swf file to fla is the sothink.. but i guess its limmitation is it wont decompile properly if you will be using a complex swf file just like a swf game.. just tried i ounce because i was curious to know the script but i wasnt satisfied for the result.. anyway, like what Frozenhead says, most of them can only offer minimal help.. cheers to everyone Wink
tufansaba
sothink swf decompiler i use it but some swf animation not full convert fla file

i open with mecromedia flash programs but error file why i don't know :S
hgtl
duh it is a protected file anyway it is wrg rmb wad i jus said it is WRG. it is totally ILLEGAL. illegal is bad remember that. now lets nt start talking about thses stuff. and lets go back to tthe main point which is fla files.
budazz
Defsanguje wrote:
yjwong wrote:
SoThink SWF Decompiler.

I use it Smile

i know this software but it only decompile (obviously) the swf...it doesnt convert it to other files
Helios
So, the title of the subject is SWF to FLA.
And that's what this software does.. decompiles SWF to FLA. =P
gnomme
hgtl wrote:
found this on download.com, it is to change swf files to fla file! it is called swf2fla flash decomplier. it is a great program

Thanks man!! i was searching fot sutch a program for quite a while!!
Prabhu Raj
Import the swf files in the macromedia flash and you get some source code details. that is how much source code details those swf decompilers can give. probably a bit more but surely not more than 50 % of the source code.
Helios
reply to above:

SoThink's decompiler gives all the action script and the whole layer structure.. but the names of the layers and such are lost.

Smile
hgtl
yar
gonzo
Why is the SoThink cracking implication tolerated but not the perfectly legal discussion of Xbox modchips?
riyadh
Everybody here who think that there is no such software - you are wrong. I use a software like this and it it very helpful. I save .swf files from the net usinf Save Flash and then I decompile using this software.
budazz
viper34 wrote:
thanks ill try that .. but i really dont believe that there is a program like that
cuz if there is everybody would now steal the web designs and things like that
from other websites ... Confused

you can decompile it can see the code you cnt or even change it,,,

its like extracting file in a zip format....

you can only view the code but you cant edit it
budazz
hgtl wrote:
yar

what yar?! spmeeer
budazz
Helios wrote:
So, the title of the subject is SWF to FLA.
And that's what this software does.. decompiles SWF to FLA. =P

yeah i think the title is wrong..

after all you cant convert swf to fla... unless you use other softwares not the swf decompiler...
Daniel15
Helios wrote:
SoThink's decompiler gives all the action script and the whole layer structure.. but the names of the layers and such are lost.

This is because of how the .SWF file is stored. Whenever you compile a .FLA file, all the scenes are combined into one, and the layers lose their names. This is because they aren't needed in the .SWF file. Of course, ActionScript involving frame numbers (gotoAndPlay/gotoAndStop) are converted to the new numbers.

Unfortunately, this means that you can't get the original scenes, or layer names.
keivn8
Convert SWF to FLA supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0; Able to get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF; Globally searches all ActionScript; Exports SWF resources in batch; One-click to free capture & download online Flash; Multilingual and user-friendly.

Code:
http://convertswfmac.com/convert-swf-to-fla.html
fileb0x
hgtl wrote:

Try 'youconverit.com'

It's a free online converter that handles SWF files as well as a vast list of both audio and video formats. It's fast and easy to use and its free.

You receive a direct link to download your file once the conversion is complete.

No programs to install, the service runs right off the website.

See the homepage at this link - www.youconvertit.com
mukesh
hgtl wrote:

yes currently i am also working .swf format (adobe flash) so me also using .swf to .fla software. Really this converter is nice. Very Happy
lightningleo
well.. nice converter... but i think why do we need to convert from swf to fla.. swf can contain flash controls.. how do this to converted into fla.. which is like a normal extension..
blueray
I have been seen the flash deccompliers before.
It's not surprised that the swf can reverse-engineering to rebuild its orginal form.

Of course, that required a lot of in-deep knowledge of structure of flash file format for finishing this.

If there are more books available just like adobe pdf is.
You can also become expert for the structure of adobe flash file format. =]