FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

they express emotions in literature?

baboosaa
This makes everyone around us to think pretty much more differently when we start to read any content of a writer who is try to express the emotion of it's characters. The writer starts to explain each and everything about the content. Then in that explanation something goes missing!
What?
The emotions that any character shows.
The writer may say something like this :"The face of the boy was sad, his shoulders seem to be hanging and his voice was with no courage"

Where does the real emotions of the face goes when a person is reading a book? That comes out when the book tarnsforms into film and reader can see the characters.
Nameless
A good author can show the emotions of a character without needing to give detailed explanations or blatantly state that they're sad/happy/whatever. Readers are usually able to pick up on small cues in their actions and with good characterisation it could take no more than slightly flushed speech, a physical tick or even just implications from the setting to convey emotion. Depending on which narrative view is being taken (third person limited etc.), literature actually has an advantage over film because it's easier to show a character's focus or thoughts than it is with strictly third person objective film.