FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how the evil willed frihosters get points for nothing

mahirh
i have quite recently found a new glitch through which evil willed frihosters could attain coins for almost nothing and if executed correctly , will not even be visible through the quote function and with selecting them too. This could be performed through use of the unicode symbol " " and NO that is not a space, that is ALT + 255. This could be used instead of spaces in posts which gets points for them whereas using space does not generate points as much as that of those and they could be used instead of the enter button to start a new line
for example :-
Quote:
How to gain attention
3. Proximity.
a. People pay more attention to things that are near to them than things that are far away.               
b. Think of what news stories get your attention.                                                                            
c. Refer to things that are recent, immediate or nearby.                                                               
d. Refer to things that preceded your message—the previous speaker.                                             
e. Refer to someone in the audience.                                                                               

source - http://www.shkaminski.com/Classes/Handouts/Attention.htm
in this example , i would gain 2 extra points just for using this technique whereas i only get one point something if i did not. this technique could be used without anyone finding out upon quoting . beware the concerned
And NO (check if you want) I have never used this elsewhere on frihost
Ircher
Shouldn't you pm Bonding rather than create a public thread telling everyone about it so they can cheat?
RoylanM
I would strongly suggest not using the word evil to refer to the users of frihost because the title could easily get a argument riled up. Please talk to the staff and maybe they'll want to listen.