FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

tuneup ur com

hgtl
well there is a new program called tuneup 2006 which i find not bad at all. actually is a friend who told me about it whereby it can be downloaded from download.com. it helps the com to nt lag tt much and all those errors, it helps us fix it too. it is like able to help us clean up stuff up to like freeing up 26mb. if got better programs pls post thx.
mark
Do you mean freeing resources to 26 MB RAM or your HDD space? If its the hard disk space, then its too less. You can probably free up more space using windows disk cleanup. You would use it if your Hard Disk doesnt have enough space or you are running out of memory.
If its RAM, then 26 MB, although it still isnt much, is good for the computer.
viper34
yeah i have this program and its cool to have one ..
my computer is faster now ..
this program has many options in it like registery clean , recycle bin recover ,
CPU optimizer and a good advisor that tells you what can speed up ur comp ..
hgtl
i thik it shld be HDD but it is still freeing up some space. it can like help out at the startup wad programs to start up too. it will realli stop the lagging at the start. u shld try it, however u could also use programs like pc bug doctor or registry mechanic
gwax
TuneUp Utilities is one of the best programs I have ever seen!
The new version (2006) of award-winning tuning software TuneUp Utilities brings even more speed, stability and security to your Windows PC.

Improved cleaning functions remove even more unneeded files from your hard disks and your registry. And in addition to customizing your desktop, you can even replace your boot screen.

Greetings, Guenther