FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what are you usually doing at midnight?

TurtleShell
I'm usually sleeping at midnight but tonight I'm up. I want to go to bed but I'm waiting for my partner, who is sitting at the other computer acting lethargic but disinterested in getting up. thought we were going to bed forever ago. could go to bed on my own but I'm already up this late, may as well go the distance.

here is an awesome picture of a hamster.

deanhills
I guess the hamster must have gone to sleep as well .... zzz

I"d say it's a rare event if I'm not in front of the computer at 12:00 a.m. Now and then I cave in, but this is probably the best time for posting for me. Very Happy
Ankhanu
Usually online Razz Sometimes I'm also working on my school work (damn you thesis writing!!).
Friday nights I'm usually playing Pathfinder as well as being online.

Once in a while I'll be asleep.
Occasionally I'll be playing or listening to music in a bar.
pubcresvale
maybe sleeping.jeje.
Josso
Usually presenting a show on either my stream or the local pirate station, when I'm not producing music anyway. It's likely that I'm either mixing a set of music, listening to music or producing music funnily enough Laughing

Either that or I am messing around with my site, watching something... I prefer it to be something constructive. Midnight is like when my night starts, when I'm not out and about it's such a good time for peace and quiet. If you go out in the morning just when it gets light, it's like a ghost town... brilliant.
standready
Seldom do I find myself asleep at midnight maybe by 2am.
Nameless
Sleeping is awesome and you should all try it out some more. All the time-passing and hallucinations of a drug, only it makes you feel healthier afterwards!
Asap170
I usually program around that time. Not sure why...
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
Sleeping is awesome and you should all try it out some more. All the time-passing and hallucinations of a drug, only it makes you feel healthier afterwards!
Right. I went to bed at 12:30 a.m. last night .... for a change. And it does feel quite good when one wakes up. I should get more of those so will try and follow your advice tonight as well.

By the way. Is it freezing where you are? I'd imagine with the cold that one would naturally want to gravitate to bed long before midnight? Twisted Evil
sudipbanerjee
Usually sleeping. Sometime chatting with wife after.......
davidv
For the past week I've been up till 4am every night. So the question for me is really, what am I not doing at midnight?

Just like Asap170, I find myself programming most of the time... I also can't comprehend why. Shocked
_AVG_
Well, I'm jetlagged at the moment so midnight for me is dinner time! Nonetheless, usually, I'm in the process of going to bed at 12.
vidafenomenal
enjoy sleeping. or no.
Asap170
davidv wrote:
For the past week I've been up till 4am every night. So the question for me is really, what am I not doing at midnight?

Just like Asap170, I find myself programming most of the time... I also can't comprehend why. Shocked

I'm not a lone! Woohooo!!!
Helios
At midnight on work days I'm like this:

At midnight on weekends I'm doing that:
nigam
i guess i am dreaming that time......
deanhills
Helios wrote:
I just hate those plastic cups .... Twisted Evil

How about a drinking helmet .... army style ....

mahirh
since i am on vacation at the moment i would find myself thinking hard what to post on frihost the next day (all of which i would not remember the next day)
Helios
deanhills wrote:
Helios wrote:
I just hate those plastic cups .... Twisted Evil

How about a drinking helmet .... army style ....

Reminds me of boot-camp... ooh, the stuff we used to do with helmets! Haha
sonam
Normally I am going to sleep between 1.30 and 3.00 am but in some situation latter (earlier). Sometimes I am looking TV, sometimes working, sometimes playing poker. In morning I can sleep till 10 am or sometimes more and all my friends (customers too) have forbidden to call me before 10 am. Razz

Sonam
OscarGiles
As like other person most of time i sleep in this time but some time i work on my computer .
I usually getting sleep at mid night. But sometimes I sit online and chat with my friends. I enjoy sitting online with my friends with whom I am quite far but they most be close to my heart. I share problems, happiness and share everything. I mostly search topics to study with my friends and discuss in those topics, I think its a good habit.
ms_j
Ether sleeping or watching some TV show and planing to go to sleep. I go to work at 7AM and I get up at 5:40AM so I can't really stay up late cuz I would be useless at work the next day.
skilz4never
I sleep like most normal people. Isnt that good? After all sleeping gets u energy to do tasks again that require a lot of energy. Well yeah i sometimes play games and console games. It's cool playing games at night when the lights are out.
skilz4never
shivaghimire wrote:
I usually getting sleep at mid night. But sometimes I sit online and chat with my friends. I enjoy sitting online with my friends with whom I am quite far but they most be close to my heart. I share problems, happiness and share everything. I mostly search topics to study with my friends and discuss in those topics, I think its a good habit.

I sometimes also eat snacks when im hungry but i bet thats what you all do. Then i just dose off to sleep to get some rest.
Nameless
Helios wrote:
Reminds me of boot-camp... ooh, the stuff we used to do with helmets! Haha

Is ... Is this supposed to sound as disturbing as it does to me?
dan751
Poo!

I could either be sleeping, or I could be watching TV, playing games, posting on Frihost, reading articles, talking to my girlfriend. Those are generally the main things I do. However, either sleeping or the others are determined by whether I could get to sleep early enough the night before, whether I worked at all during the day, or if I had coffee too late in the day. >.<
spring567
Dring.
Arty
Playing online games or browsing the web.
chatrack
Hi,

At midnight, I will be sleeping except in some rare case. Some day I get interested in Star Movies or HBO, and go on sitting in front of TV, and see one after another Cinema.
That can extend up to 1PM, then I leap in to the bed.