FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Babylon 5

memsa
What do people think about this series.
When I first came across it I couldn't get into it.
Years later when seeing the middle seasons I became hooked and went to video store to see it from the beginning. The premature termination was sadly followed by a poorly thought out last season. My favourite character was the conflicted tormented Londo.
Idoru
Haven't seen it all yet, and is a bit sad to now know that it has a poor ending. Sad
But never mind, I'm quite into series, and 9 out of 10 have that problem - either they don't
know when to stop, or they simply run out of funding. Laughing

Anyhow, I am in the middle of season three, and must say that I like it a lot. Not as much as Stargate,
but in ways it's better thought through - both in story-line and the little gadgets of future Smile
Space-ships that turns of their thrusters is a nice detail they got right, changing the year each season
is another.
Often I get the feeling that the whole story was written before recording, but then again, if there is a poor
ending that theory goes in the blue, and also, they ran one of those 'glimpses from the past'-episodes (don't
remeber wich, but I hate those).

I'll keep watching it with excitement, and after putting a couple of seasons behind my opinion, it's clear for me
that this one is worth the effort of getting through the first few episodes to become hooked. Wink