FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new album

Josso

DOWNLOAD NOW

Spent a while on the mastering of this, hence the name... but anyway I'm ALMOST CERTAIN that this won't be anyones cup of tea here, it's kind of a breakcore/breakbeat/experimental/electronica/"idm" type production and looking at some of the threads on this forum... this is VASTLY out of place Laughing

But yeah, if there are any producers or strange entities like myself on here... I recommend you download!

(oh, I took that photograph as well btw, it's the inside of a piano... even though there's no piano on the album)
gverutes
What program or board did you use to master it?
standready
Josso wrote:
strange entities like myself on here... I recommend you download!

One strange entity downloading now. Will give a listen on my walkabout.
watersoul
Really like this Josso, cheers for the download.

All of them have a different flavour and I can imagine the time you've spent creating each of them, I've lived with a few friends from different electronic genres over the years, and listened to some tracks possibly thousands of times as they've made subtle changes to them.

There's definitely a different feel to all of your tracks, and after a couple of listens I'm drawn to Noise, Mixdown, Sub Wrecker, and Still With The Rave, so far. Thumbs up from me for the whole album though, including your piano pic artwork.

I've got it on CD now for the drive to work tomorrow, so in the spirit of equity, 350 coins are on their way to you in return. I always sort a few pints out for anyone who gives me their original music 'in the real world' and t'internet is the same wherever I can. A domain name voucher may not be as nice as an ice cold cider in the sun by the sea here, but its the best I can do in a virtual world! Cool

Cheers for the music again, it's certainly my cup of tea, and while I also like a wide range of music styles, yours will fit nicely into my library Smile
Josso
gverutes wrote:
What program or board did you use to master it?

Renoise, sometimes can be a bit off... got a huge sub up here that sometimes makes it difficult with some of the mids, I should really listen on headphones, normal speakers, and hi + sub setup to master them 100% right.

watersoul wrote:
Really like this Josso, cheers for the download.

All of them have a different flavour and I can imagine the time you've spent creating each of them, I've lived with a few friends from different electronic genres over the years, and listened to some tracks possibly thousands of times as they've made subtle changes to them.

There's definitely a different feel to all of your tracks, and after a couple of listens I'm drawn to Noise, Mixdown, Sub Wrecker, and Still With The Rave, so far. Thumbs up from me for the whole album though, including your piano pic artwork.

I've got it on CD now for the drive to work tomorrow, so in the spirit of equity, 350 coins are on their way to you in return. I always sort a few pints out for anyone who gives me their original music 'in the real world' and t'internet is the same wherever I can. A domain name voucher may not be as nice as an ice cold cider in the sun by the sea here, but its the best I can do in a virtual world! Cool

Cheers for the music again, it's certainly my cup of tea, and while I also like a wide range of music styles, yours will fit nicely into my library Smile

Thanks man I really appreciate it, ultimately this kind of music has quite a small audience so it's nice to get something in return once in a while, the synths and other equipment has been built up over years and has at points been costly but the amusement they have given me in return is priceless. Working on the tracks are good fun, and I'm glad some people like them. Once again cheers, I would get you an ePint but unfortunately technology isn't that advanced yet.
watersoul
Josso wrote:
the synths and other equipment has been built up over years and has at points been costly but the amusement they have given me in return is priceless.

Ah, that reminds me of a particular house-share some years ago, and an old mate I haven't seen in a while...you couldn't even sit down to eat anywhere without having to move a few keyboards or mixing decks first Laughing
Josso
Yeah, I have that problem... or should I say had, it took me years to perfect a good layout for it in this tiny attic. My studio is basically my bedroom, so when I have mates around it makes me have a paranoia session with all this equipment lying around so you can't have a lot of drunk idiots in here without "strict supervision". My producer mate (in here a lot) has epilepsy, one of the times he managed to push MULTIPLE RACKS of gear that were lined from one side of the studio to the other with his legs and it sent a laptop flying... lucky it wasn't something else.
standready
I enjoyed listening to your music except for "The Style Dudgeon". That one quickly got deleted due to language.
Josso
lol yeah sorry about that, supposed to be vocalled + savage as hell, kind of quickly mixed it down without thinking. I really need a warning on my site/downloads so thanks for reminding me.
watersoul
Had a bit of a gathering of family and friends in the garden until 4am this morning and your album started pumping out as my laptop crawled through the music library.
Three different mates asked me "Who is this?" while nodding approvingly...nice one for sharing it, hit the right spot at the right time Wink