FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your ways to earn money?

pll
How many of you only have an hour based salary?

Is there much people that have a second job or a sideline which can help them to make a little more money added to the salary you already have?

I'd like to get a 2nd job or a sideline which I could do for few hours a week and earn a little bit more money every week.

It could be great if I could use it to go out (restaurants, bars and theater ect) and I'd use the money I earn with my real job for my life (house, food, health).
Tesa323
Not old enough for a job. But I earn around $1000 a month on my site.
Through Adsense,ShareCash, and member ships to my site. I could do nothing the whole month and still earn around $600 which is pretty good I Guess I'm thinking of opening a couple more forums and see how muc money I earn from those.
liljp617
I tutor computer-related subjects at the university I attend at an hourly rate. I also manage the online marketing/social media campaign for a local security company for a couple hundred a month.
nature01
Tesa323 wrote:
Through Adsense,ShareCash, and member ships to my site. I could do nothing the whole month and still earn around $600 which is pretty good I Guess I'm thinking of opening a couple more forums and see how muc money I earn from those.

How make money you on web?
nature01
Ŭs this real?
GoldenEagle
I have a salaried position and I make money selling coins, Magic: The Gathering cards, antiques, stamps and everything else online. It's really good money if you take the time to know what you're doing.

I also have a site where other people can sell their stuff as well. Link is in the sig.
zhaoying
Tesa323 wrote:

I built a website too,but i don't now how to make money.Any one can help ,thank you very much.
rogue_skydragon
Tesa323 wrote:

Right on, man! Not old enough for a job you say? So you're probably in your early teens? Making decent money around your age is highly commendable. You're on your way to success if you keep your web stuff alive.