FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MyBB

Tesa323
Can I set up a mybb foums on fri hosting? Sorry if it's a dumb question just really want to find out also sorry if it's on the wrong section-.- lol the reason is because i've been trying to do this and can't get it to work Sad If it's possible can any one point me to a tut on how to do it with frihost hosting cpanle
thnn
Frihost certainly should be able to run MyBB, I have done it before with an older version. If there any error message that is being displayed? Also I think it has an install script, can you confirm that you have tried this script and that the database is configured?
drunkenkoz
I don't understand the trouble you could have with setting up mybb. They practically guide you through it with the installer. You should go to the main MyBB website and ask for support on this. I'm sure many of the members would be happy to help you.
Asap170
Tesa, If you are still having issues I can write a full how-to for the installation for MyBB. So if you need it then just ask.
kirii
i think it will be better if you can provide a screenshot of the error.