FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Max posts a day that get points?

Nameless
I remember reaching this once before, but I can't remember what it was. What is the maximum amount of posts you can post in one day before you stop getting points/frih$ for them?
travian
I would assume that you could make an infinite number of posts and still get points, as long as the content of your posts has meaning.

If you spam, you will end up with nothing at the end of the day.
Nameless
I'm pretty sure you can't. It was a week or two ago, and I made a whole bunch of posts at once. There was a message saying I had made the maximum amount of posts for the day, and i didn't get any points or frih$ for the next few posts I made that day.
babumuchhala
The limit is 20 posts in 5 hours. Any more posts than 20 in 5 hrs will not earn u any ponts or FRIH$s

Hope this clarifies your doubts Smile
Nameless
Oh, okay. Thanks.
LostOverThere
To Bondings: Why is thats so? Why is it that once we make that many posts we cant get anymore points? Is it to stop Spamming?
psycosquirrel
It is probably to prevent someone like me who hardly gets on getting on early in the morning, responding to practically every post because I realized that I was low on points...

Just a guess though...
orno
its to prevent someone from getting 500 points in one day (just theoretical ofcourse) and then keeping his hosting alive for the next 1 year with those points....

as you all should know, this place survives pretty much on income from the ads on the forum. the more ppl that we have seeing those ads, and clicking on them or whatever, the longer this place stays up, and the better it gets. hence the limit. if you are posting good, meaningful posts and helping someone out, then you shouldnt bother about the points anyways... those are just to show off Wink
Nameless
orno wrote:
its to prevent someone from getting 500 points in one day (just theoretical ofcourse) and then keeping his hosting alive for the next 1 year with those points....

That's not going to work. Points reset to 45 at the end of each day. Shame on you, a moderator, making a silly mistake! Shame! Shame! *pokes you with the stick of shaming*

*sigh* I am so bored...
krazeek
I think if your new you can only have a maximum of 45 points and then you will stop for that day or something. I may be wrong though.
darrell
Nameless wrote:
I remember reaching this once before, but I can't remember what it was. What is the maximum amount of posts you can post in one day before you stop getting points/frih$ for them?

i dun think you can as i also experience this error
Nameless
darrell wrote:
Nameless wrote:

i dun think you can as i also experience this error

Did you even read the rest of the posts in this topic?