FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why do webhosts postforhost

jackyboyhenry
What is so good about post for host website services?
saratdear
Well, there is only one I know, and that is Frihost. What's good about Frihost...you don't get ads on your website, and I get great hosting for an easy activity - posting.
gphoenix
more reliable than other totally free services..better customer support..nearly premium like features...what more do u want.?
standready
I will agree with the above two posters and add Frihost is a great community of people from all over this planet we call home (maybe even other planets I think sometimes - LOL). I have learned so many things browsing these forums even at my old age.
adri
Well what I hated before I came to Frihost was the fact that you didn't know anything. You just got your webhosting but it would go down and there would be no announcement afterwards on what happened, you didn't know any other guy (or girl) that has the same webhosting and where do you go if you have problems with the mediocre control panel?

That is what I like about Frihost, you get to know fellow guys (and girls) and whenever you do have problems, you have a community that can help you (not just with your web hosting related issues but also with programming etc.)

adri
Asap170
One reason for having post to host is so the owner, Bondings, can have his website active. And it's like successful.
deanhills
jackyboyhenry wrote:
What is so good about post for host website services?
Well if you can post more than 45 points every day, you can earn coins to buy a "free" domain. You can also find good support when you need it. All you need to do is post a question in the right forum and it will likely be answered by more than one person. Smile