FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If suddenly ninjas ...

Nameless
... a cloak of darkness falling upon you that your eyes didn't have time to process because their blades moved faster than the speed of light, and your brain only lived just long enough to smell your feet and make the connection between this moment and the one time you had 'accidentally' bumped an average-looking guy who had somehow appeared out of nowhere into the McDonalds' line in front of you ...

... what would the last thing you'd eaten be? Very Happy For me, it would be mango and passion fruit yoghurt. Mmmm, bacteria.

/because all my idle questions need back story now.
Helios
Can someone please tell me what's going on? Confused
deanhills
Helios wrote:
Laughing Well said/asked for me too .... I have a feeling the fast food joints Nameless is working at have been invaded by aliens ....
watersoul
Nameless wrote:
... what would the last thing you'd eaten be? For me, it would be mango and passion fruit yoghurt. Mmmm, bacteria.

...for me it would be my last cheese & ham sandwich for work (just now), and a couple of custard cream biscuits Wink
standready
Helios wrote:

I think nameless has been inhaling the flumes off the deep fryer for too long. Or Big Mac attacked!
Nameless
You know I bet if I'd just posted something like "so wat for ur last meal u eat??????" that I'd have at least half a dozen two-word spam replies by now. But you try to put a bit of creative energy into something and ... *shakes head*
watersoul
Nameless wrote:
You know I bet if I'd just posted something like "so wat for ur last meal u eat??????" that I'd have at least half a dozen two-word spam replies by now. But you try to put a bit of creative energy into something and ... *shakes head*

I'm confused fella, you posted it in general chat with a big fat smiley after the question - I took it as light-hearted?

...if there's a deeper meaning I missed then I'm interested in reading it, of course.
deanhills
watersoul wrote:
...if there's a deeper meaning I missed then I'm interested in reading it, of course.
Me too. I'm stumped. Nameless, I think we need a translation of the OP.
Confused Very Happy
spinout
if I fell into that mcdonalds line... haha - I would go for the big tasty!
That is the only only eatable burger at mcdonalds, the big tasty.
pubcresvale
is it a fiction? Smile
mahirh
pubcresvale wrote:
is it a fiction? Smile

well , how often do you see blades moving faster than the speed of light ?
pirate
i wouldnt eat anything, i would say thank you, and welcome death with open arms