FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have You Ever Thought...?

Asap170
Be warned this is about WikiLeaks. If you get easily offended by WikiLeaks then might be a wise idea for you not to read this post. Also, this post will be discussion about the U.S.

So back to the main topic. I was watching a video about WikiLeaks the other day and began thinking of "what ifs". So I shall start. What if the Terrorist attack on United States soil was because we pissed off people in Iraq. All they want is payback, but for good reasons. We killed many of their innocent adults, children, teens, families. We destroyed their living place. And what do we have to say? Collateral Damage. Nothing more than that. People over there fighting for the United States brag about their kills just like in "Call of Duty" (video game). Yes, I am a United States citizen and I love my country, but we can't just go in some place and act like we are God and own the whole world.

Now Second part. So enough with the "what ifs". Why are people so offended by WikiLeaks? They say that the government should do what they have to do. Now that is just insane. We should know what our government does. We elect people to run the government by what we see on commercials and hear. The people should be allowed freedom of knowing what the government does. The United States might have been attacked because of what the government was doing. It wasn't the people's fault because we didn't know what was happening until WikiLeaks. All we got was stories and that made up from the government.

I still don't know how to declare myself. I am 50/50 in the situation so no one start hating me because of what I typed.
liljp617
I really don't think I understand your first proposal. We know who is responsible for attacking the US on 9/11. They weren't from Iraq.
deanhills
With regard to the first proposal I'm confused as I thought Iraq happened after 9/11 not before?

I'm with you on Wikileaks. I believe it is necessary to have an organisation like Wikileaks to check up on the Government. I don't like how Julian Assange conducts his personal life, but that should not have any bearing on how really great he has been with Wikileaks. Assange should get a Nobel prize for his achievements with Wikileaks.

liljp617 wrote:
We know who is responsible for attacking the US on 9/11. They weren't from Iraq.
We've been told by the US Government who has been responsible, however some of the information does not compute., so no, I don't really know. I should look up the thread where we had a really good discussion about this. I seem to recall I did a lot of research and checked through some materials on the Report after the Investigation. There were still however quite a number of questions asked that have not been sufficiently answered.

OK, I've just checked. This is the thread about the 9/11 "Conspiracy". Asap, the YouTube shows I quoted are worth looking at. If you have some time. Very Happy
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-121114-4.html
Asap170
liljp617 wrote:
I really don't think I understand your first proposal. We know who is responsible for attacking the US on 9/11. They weren't from Iraq.

The pilots were from Iraq. Thought to be with Al Quieda.

And for you Dean, It did, but you don't know we may of been doing stuff over in Iraq before actually "Formally Announcing" that we were going into war. And I am thinking that 9-11 was a terrorist attack but the Pentagon and that I believe that is just for show to give the people more reasons to go into war. There were flight calls and they could of been easily created. Also, there been rumors that the government ordered a plane to land in a secret facility and then taken over and crashed in an open area.
jmi256
Asap170 wrote:
liljp617 wrote:

And for you Dean, It did, but you don't know we may of been doing stuff over in Iraq before actually "Formally Announcing" that we were going into war. And I am thinking that 9-11 was a terrorist attack but the Pentagon and that I believe that is just for show to give the people more reasons to go into war. There were flight calls and they could of been easily created. Also, there been rumors that the government ordered a plane to land in a secret facility and then taken over and crashed in an open area.

Well, according to Obama's "Green Jobs Czar" and many on the Left, it was all George Bush's doing. So using that as a benchmark, your theory doesn’t sound as crazy as those whack jobs. But I highly doubt it for the simple reason that responsibility has already been claimed.

Now, that doesn’t mean that the case can’t be made that our continued military presence in certain countries/areas doesn’t have a polarizing effect. I’m more of a fan of military retaliation when provoked that involves short campaigns and lots of bombs. As soon as you put boots on the ground the entire picture changes.
liljp617
Asap170 wrote:
liljp617 wrote:

Care to share your source that the hijackers were from Iraq?
Asap170
Whoops I misread the article. Sorry for the misunderstanding. They were from Saudia Arabia
deanhills
Asap170 wrote:
Whoops I misread the article. Sorry for the misunderstanding. They were from Saudia Arabia
Tch tch .... and then poor Iraq had to get the really bad end of the stick. Easier to invade Iraq than Saudi?

Well there are people who disagree that the hijackers were from Saudi. One of the alleged hijackers from Saudi for example was alive and reported to the US Embassy that his was a mistaken identity. But anyway, here is a source that completely refutes the FBI list of alleged Saudi hijackers:

911review.org
jmlworld
9/11 happened because Osama bin Laden was upset by the U.S. I don't know if Iraq had something to do with this though. Saddam was more a secular guy. Bin Laden was more a Mujahideen guy. They had something in common: they both hated the U.S. but I believe it was OBL who was solely responsible of this.

He didn't have the resources to compete with the US military but he had the guts to life the rest of his life under the 'WANTED' tag instead of living in a luxury while his native land, the Middle East, was under the siege of Israel and the U.S.

His boys hit the wrong people though, killing 2,000+ innocent people in 9/11 was not a payback and was not a revenge or achievement. The mission was successful anyway. Very successful.

I don't know if WikiLeaks told us anything new by the way. We already knew that the U.S. government were hypocrites. We knew that they killed children and women. We knew that female US soldiers denuded male prisoners in Iraq. We new that they supported Israel to commit genocide in Palestine.

WikiLeaks published the government documents to embarrass those who were blindly cheering for their evil government.
Asap170
jmlworld wrote:

I don't know if WikiLeaks told us anything new by the way. We already knew that the U.S. government were hypocrites. We knew that they killed children and women. We knew that female US soldiers denuded male prisoners in Iraq. We new that they supported Israel to commit genocide in Palestine.

WikiLeaks published the government documents to embarrass those who were blindly cheering for their evil government.

Yes we already did know that, but I don't think we ever were shown video footage of it. I've watched footage of innocent people being killed because they (U.S. Army) thought a video camera was a gun and then a van pulled over to help the wounded and the U.S. Army open fired on them because the Army thought they were taking their weapons. Turns out the guy was being a good Samaritan. He was trying to help. He was taking his children to school. I can't remember if they children survived or not. I don't believe so.
jmlworld
Asap170 wrote:
jmlworld wrote:

Yes we already did know that, but I don't think we ever were shown video footage of it. I've watched footage of innocent people being killed because they (U.S. Army) thought a video camera was a gun and then a van pulled over to help the wounded and the U.S. Army open fired on them because the Army thought they were taking their weapons. Turns out the guy was being a good Samaritan. He was trying to help. He was taking his children to school. I can't remember if they children survived or not. I don't believe so.

That was shocking. It was like an Action Movie. May be the army were drunken and they thought it was OK to open fire on the children or may be they were doing what they were ordered to do. The video was found in JAG officer's directory Shocked
Asap170
The Army has to report to someone else to take fire. They men reported and where granted permission. I don't know if the head guy of that unit was on base or with them, but yea.