FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is the myphp admin code?

cafein
i cannot open my admin i m tryinng to open it with my pass but its not i think there is a default code but i m not sure pls hlp..thanks
mathiaus
When you login to Cpanel you should choose phpmyadmin from the mysql menu. You should not need to login sepretly. Alternativly you could go to http://frihost.net:2082/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php and login with your Cpanel details there. They are the same!

If you mean actually accessing the databses via a script in the mysql page near the bottom you need to create a user with a password then when you have done that, add the user to the database.

If all else fails the user root and the password root should work but very bad for security! Rolling Eyes
cafein
i must add that i m on new server with directadmin so do i have to create new db to install and work with phpnuke or just need to modify myphpadmin settings as well
cafein
even i dont have a cpanel with myhosting Idea thnks
Bondings
You need to create a database with a user in DirectAdmin. After that, you will need to enter the password/user/database name in some config file of your cms/blog/forum. It should also have a php script that automatically makes the required tables, so you won't need phpMyAdmin, I think.
cafein
Thanks for always not denying our questions Dear Bondings I have a question (as always do Smile ) i m not remoting my host bye my comp.so in the config.php is asked host,and i need to know What my ISP is?could any gentlemen help?
Thnks again..i m finishing i guess my installing problems Laughing
Bondings
cafein wrote:
Thanks for always not denying our questions Dear Bondings I have a question (as always do Smile ) i m not remoting my host bye my comp.so in the config.php is asked host,and i need to know What my ISP is?could any gentlemen help?
Thnks again..i m finishing i guess my installing problems Laughing

You should use localhost for that. That's the default one for most servers.

Also, please use this forum for questions and not the DirectAdmin ticket system.