FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking for a promo video -- will pay coins

GoldenEagle
Hi guys,

I'm looking to see if someone can help me make a few promo videos for my online hobby trading site (link in signature). The site is about a few hobbies, so I was thinking a few different 45 second videos would be nice. I don't have exact plans in mind yet, but if someone is willing to help out with putting something like this together I would be willing to donate coinage as payment. Smile
GoldenEagle
Really? No takers?

I'm still painfully looking for this!
deanhills
Why not Google YouTube as you may find someone there who would like to do it for experience?

Who knows, you may find how-to promotion videos there that are easily doable by yourself. I'm due for holidays in September, but when I return, I'd like to study it myself.
truespeed
The OP is a year old dean,from memory i think he closed his site down a while ago.
Ghost Rider103
Yes if we could pay a bit more attention to the dates on threads, that would be great.

GoldenEagle, if you ever want this re-opened, just send me or another staff member a PM.

-close-