FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Achievement Unlocked: Fast Faux Pas

Nameless
Bring down three or more of a fast food outlet's crucial machines with a single explosion.
10 points.

Surprised

(Alright so maybe it was more of an accidental cord knockout and maybe a tradesman powered the machines back on roughly an hour later but there was definitely a 'bang' noise and a spherical flash of light so I'm standing by my choice of wording and calling this a new record.)
deanhills
Sorry Nameless .... I think I need some translation here. Do you mean we have to give you three names of fast food places that need to be removed by means of explosion?

Very Happy
missdixy
I think he means he somehow managed to temporarily destroy THREE crucial machines of one fast food restaurant hahaha.

Very Happy
deanhills
missdixy wrote:
I think he means he somehow managed to temporarily destroy THREE crucial machines of one fast food restaurant hahaha.

Very Happy
Embarassed Ahhhhh ..... got it. I just have a feeling though he has not done it. It's kind'a wishful thinking? Twisted Evil
Nameless
No, this happened. The restaurant couldn't sell, like, half their menu (the more popular, iconic half) for a while and some of the kept-hot produce had to be thrown out. Fortunately it was a quiet time of day, so there wasn't too much loss.
saratdear
Did you have to pay for damages or anything?
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
No, this happened. The restaurant couldn't sell, like, half their menu (the more popular, iconic half) for a while and some of the kept-hot produce had to be thrown out. Fortunately it was a quiet time of day, so there wasn't too much loss.
But consider your shortage of food, that would have been a golden opportunity for you then? Did you get to keep some for yourself?
Cool
Nameless
The mini-explosion (I feel this part needs to be emphasised more) was kind of a freak accident over and above the brief moment where I didn't notice that the rolling freezer (already opened and emptied by somebody else) was still plugged in. It wasn't in trouble, but nor did anybody keep the cooked-but-no-longer-able-to-be-kept-safely-hot meat. There's a general policy about these kinds of occasions to prevent less-scrupulous employees accidentally cooking excess product or anything.
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
There's a general policy about these kinds of occasions to prevent less-scrupulous employees accidentally cooking excess product or anything.
I guess sometimes ethics can turn into a conspiracy of sorts.
Very Happy