FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

1rst person shooter games

whydoyouevenask
Does anybody know of any good 1rst person shooter games. I'm kinda looking to buy one soon and want to buy the best.
jarcelao
i recommend half life 2 if you want a fast-paced and nice storyline fps game.. far cry is also good... i you want to wet your pants while playing, i recommend doom 3 or better, wait till F.E.A.R. is released... hope that helps... Smile Cool
windval
SWAT 4 is also a good 1st person shooter game!
Here are some screenshots:

viper34
doom is the best there is ..
Keshav
Half Life 2 is the best one to start with.. Its got a good storyline..nice weapons and great graphics!!
Twikki
James Bond or halo

im more of a 3rd person myself Cool

100th post Very Happy Very Happy
eneiaslr
If you like History you will like to play Medal of Honor Allied Assault. In this game we can find historical facts, correct dates and a war very realist.
I hope you can enjoy.

whydoyouevenask wrote:
Does anybody know of any good 1rst person shooter games. I'm kinda looking to buy one soon and want to buy the best.
lockwolf
Heres a list of the games I can recommend the most:

Overall: Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battlefield 2

New or soon to come: Call of Duty 2, Quake IV, F.E.A.R, Star-Wars Battlefront II,

For Multiplayer: Counter-Strike, Quake III Arena, Battlefield 2, Unreal Tournament 2004

For Singleplayer: Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Tribes: Vengeance, Unreal II

Realistic Shooters: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, MOH: Pacific Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Battlefield Series

Oldies but goodies: Quake, Quake II, Doom II, Half-Life

These are a few I can recommend off the top of my head

(Note: opinions may vary for diffrent people)
nickhaw
I really like rainbow six 3, its kinda old but still really good, you can get the glod edition which includes the game and exp for $20. thers also an offical free expantion that you can download online called iron wraith. its a really realistic fps and you die if you get hit twice, and ther arent weapons and ammo and heath to pic up, what you have you bring with u. it takes a little getting use to but its one of my favorates.
Bender1337
i like CS (counter-strike) a half life mod if u like a nice rpg mutliplayer clik my sig or this link http://ZeldereX.com/?topic=33215
AG007
I into America's Army but thats a free game and is realistic.

But if you are going to buy a game Half-Life 2 is a good choice - amazing graphics.
dizzer619
Well first of all, you should get an xbox 360 first.Then get perfect dark zero.HELLS YES! Smile
dizzer619
You should get all the new games like Battle field 2,Far cry2:instincts,Black hawk down,Socom 3,and Rainbow six :Lockdown. Very Happy
comsci18
Battle field 2,Far cry2:instincts,Black hawk downHalf-Life 2, Doom 3, Unreal Tournament , Counter-Strike