FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Self-Massage

captainsuperdude
I consider it to be the second most important thing besides brushing my teeth, is self massage.

I use unscented skin lotion to rub out the stiffness and knots in my muscles and joints.

Do you guys stretch / self-massage?
Greatking
Yes i do that a lot, i mean if there is no one around to do it why don't you do it yourself.
that's how i see it anyway.
there is a very nice and good lotion in country, its so soft and scentless, we use it to rub stiff places and you wake up feeling brand new.
so refreshed that its awesome, and you know what, for the ladies its good for the skin as well.
i am so in love with pomade that's what i use now.
mshafiq
to message the body is good habit if you will do daily it is good for health
Message to hair with oil is very effective
Every morning and evening Rub your belly after every meal.
Rub yourself down before and after exercise.
Give your hands a massage every day whenever you put on lotion
bukaida
Having some free hand exercise followed by a self massage everyday can keep a person healthy and energitic. Any type of massage increases the blood circulations and keeps the body fit. However massageing improperly can cause mussle pull and damage. Also not all types of massage can be given to all (specialy for the heart patient, pregnant women and high sugar people). A special branch of medicine known as physiotherapy is there and those people are realy doing well in terms of money. Anyway, for self massage , one should first learn the technique from a qualified person in order to avoid any damage.