FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

other forums you post on

captainsuperdude
I'm on hipforums.com as gelrex and indietalk.com as sidewalkbowling.

Say where and under which eliases you post.
truespeed
captainsuperdude wrote:
hipforums.com

Never heard of it,background images look awful but it must be doing something right with 6,348,601 posts,
saratdear
Nowhere am I as active as Frihost. Smile

Moola.com forums - stopped posting when they stopped paying.
Blenderartist forums - post some of my work there from time to time.

I have registered in more places than I can remember. Everywhere I use the same username.
deanhills
Frihost was the first Forum I ever joined. Then while I was posting here Truespeed invited people to post in his new Celebrity Forum for Frihost Dollars, and I joined up. I should get back and check it out again as it is a really great Forum. I've also joined GoldenEagle's new forum, but doubt I'd be able to make a contribution as it is a very specialized type Website. Lately I've been checking out Websites for promoting Frihost and am now registered with FreeWebspace.net. In comparison with Frihost it's like the Wild West out there. Anyway, I'm on a Mission for the summer at least and hope to do some "subtle" promotion in FreeWebspace.net. While I've been there I can't believe that Frihost is so lowly rated in comparison with all of the other Freehosts. Although maybe that is a good thing as at least that will keep some of the worst spammers away from Frihost! Very Happy
GoldenEagle
deanhills wrote:
I've also joined GoldenEagle's new forum, but doubt I'd be able to make a contribution as it is a very specialized type Website.

Haha, I'm beginning to allow the site to expand into other topics as well. Wink I definitely appreciate the help.
deanhills
GoldenEagle wrote:
deanhills wrote:
I've also joined GoldenEagle's new forum, but doubt I'd be able to make a contribution as it is a very specialized type Website.

Haha, I'm beginning to allow the site to expand into other topics as well. Wink I definitely appreciate the help.
OK, that sounds great .... Very Happy
adri
I think this is the only english board that I'm really active on. I am subscribed on other forums but I'm not that active there. I'm pretty active on several Dutch forums/websites, always under the same name. (sometimes Adri and sometimes adri though) I've also been a Moderator once but had to give that up due to lack of time this year.

adri
Insanity
This is my only forum! I don't think I have enough time to spend on other forums, unless reddit counts as a forum of sorts.
Nameless
This is definitely the forum I've posted on the for longest period of time, although I think I might have made a higher number of posts on an (internet-only) friend's personal forum once. It was slowly dying anyway and I was tired of it, so I stopped going there a while ago. Otherwise there's writingforums.org, where I occasionally post short pieces and do critiques, although I haven't been there for a while either. Sometimes I play forum versions of the psychological party game Mafia at mafiascum.net.

I also post on forums for some video games that I get particularly into, until I get the bored of the game itself. There are often quite good communities behind freeware games like Dwarf Fortress. On the other hand, my attempts to have any real discussions on one of MapleStory's fan forums have been met by bowls of trolls. >_> My username is usually the same, or a variation thereof (OneMoreNameless).

Now you can stalk me, I guess? (I'm onto you, captainsuperdude. Shocked )
Ankhanu
I use all kinds of other messageboards, generally using this name.
Music:
shortscale.org
bassdogs.com
talkbass.com
bassvi.org

The board associated with cblocals.com, a local music/skateboard scene website...

roleplaying:
rancorpit.com
games.obidancer.com
macrayskeep.com
... a couple others less often

... and, of course, my own messageboard (linked in my signature)
cybersa
I use forum for various forum.
haXXforum for learning many thing in the world.
wareXX-bb
htmlforums
frihost.com
tamilmovitracker.com
etc...
Tesa323
hackforums.com
envizioned.com
yoville.com