FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You know whats annoing? (if thats how to spell it)

TimsJugling
I have seen this a couple of times...

When someone starts a topic asking you something or telling or whatever and then when some people post and are waiting for a reply they just dont hear back from the person. or when someone starts a conversation (on this forum) they just say something and leave it to others to talk about. I just wanted to say that. Thanks.

you wont be hearing from me again in this topic. Arrow (just joking)
Very Happy
Nameless
A lot of the time the person creating the topic will have said everything they think/feel about the topic in question in their first post, and to reply would just be repeating themselves. This isn't always the case, but still.
psycosquirrel
Also, some may prefer to simply read on the comments/opinions of others without commenting on them.
Yuuyami
That is annoying. :l
Idoru
TimsJugling wrote:
I have seen this a couple of times...

When someone starts a topic asking you something or telling or whatever and then when some people post and are waiting for a reply they just dont hear back from the person. or when someone starts a conversation (on this forum) they just say something and leave it to others to talk about. I just wanted to say that. Thanks.

you wont be hearing from me again in this topic. Arrow (just joking)
Very Happy

Laughing Well put.
I belive that can have something to do with the urge of getting points enough to keep
ones site going. The posts of this kind I do dear to guess are in 85% (;P hobopelican) from
people more in to the web-space thing then the forum thing.
Anyhow, I've also found that a way of clearing that up, when you actually reflect on
something, is to quote. One feel more personally directed when quoted, and I for
one, when posting in a well-posted thread, often looks for qoutes. Not having the
time to read all posts I just look for the ones tied togeather with quotes. Smile
Sometimes it works, and discussing doesn't seem so annoying. Wink
craigpayne1985
i find the slight touch of a persons finger on my arm hairs really irritating, seriously!! if someone slightly touches my i get seriously annoyed. guess im just wierd
Dezrok
craigpayne1985 wrote:
i find the slight touch of a persons finger on my arm hairs really irritating, seriously!! if someone slightly touches my i get seriously annoyed. guess im just wierd

I guess you haven't actually read this thread, just the title.

Anyway, back to topic.
Most people will just decide not to post after they start the topic because they just want to read the replies, but then again there's the other part who just want to gain points..