FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help me find the movie?

althalus
Some years ago I saw this movie, which I don't remember the name of nor do I remember whos in it, but I'd like to see it again. Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about. Hopefully.. Smile

The movie has a lot of robots in it. It starts of in a (corn?)-field, where a robot is going berserk. Someone gets killed (a policeman I think). Later on in the movie there are smaller spiderlike robots.

Heh, I guess I don't remember much of the movie. Hmm.. I think towards the end they are on some sort of construction site for a building. Maybe a skyskraper?

Yeah.. If anyone knows what movie I'm talking about based upon my vague description, please let me know. I'll give you a cookie.

Smile
atomictoyz
I think your lokking for the movie Runaway with Tom Selleck and Gene Simmons. I liked it even though most people didn't.

Peace,
Atomic
althalus
Ahh yes that's the one. SmileSmile

Thanks a bunch, atomic. I owe you one. Smile

It's funny, I remembered someone famous playing the cop, but I couldn't quite figure out who it was. Tom Selec.. Hehe.. Wink