FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] php-nuke error?

Vindictive
Hey all, just wondering if any of you could help me out on this, I have instaled php-nuke max and I've gotten to the point where I creat a super user. So anyways I fill in the name and pass hit enter and I get this
Quote:
Posting from another server not allowed!

I have no idea why i'm getting this error since the admin page is on the server and working.

Could it be possible that it's a database error or is it something to do with permissions? I've also noticed that once I enter a username and pass for the SA and hit enter my site which is http://www.Animosity.frih.net/ now ends up going to http://www.animosity.frih.net and giving the error
Quote:
Posting from another server not allowed!
Could the capital "A" be the problem?
budazz
ei its working i dont see any problem..you are using the new server and direct admin... Very Happy
Vindictive
Yeah I re-uploaded everything and that seem's to have fixed the problem so far Very Happy I'm still uploading now so once i'm finished i'll check to see if it will allow me to make a super admin, since that was my biggest problem. Thanks for checking for me though budazz!

Ok everything is now fine Very Happy Problem resolved!
FMX-King
i can't even figure out how to install php-nuke
orno
Vindictive wrote:
Problem resolved!

-close-