FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google PIN Code

nepalstar
Iím new to this Google AdSense. While registering my Google AdSense account I was not approved for 3 times, every time I my application disapproved due to my mailing address only after changing in my mailing address I was approved but at that address using to approve AdSense I canít get mails and Iím also unable to get PIN code sent by Google so I've to change my mailing address and reapply for PIN code hope this time Iíll be able to find that mail.

I want to know that changing in my mailing address after approving my AdSense account is that violating google rules.?
sonam
nepalstar wrote:
Iím new to this Google AdSense. While registering my Google AdSense account I was not approved for 3 times, every time I my application disapproved due to my mailing address only after changing in my mailing address I was approved but at that address using to approve AdSense I canít get mails and Iím also unable to get PIN code sent by Google so I've to change my mailing address and reapply for PIN code hope this time Iíll be able to find that mail.

I want to know that changing in my mailing address after approving my AdSense account is that violating google rules.?

The best way of getting adsence is open google mail account. Ones you are approved from Google you can go to My Account and change all submitted data.

Sonam
chatrack
Hi,

I have changed my mail address, once and new mail came in the new address.
nepalstar
I request PIN for Google Adsense second time after changing my address but still I haven't got Google PIN in that new address. I don't know what may be the problem the mail system in my country Nepal is also not good.

Only 1 request is remaining for PIN and I'm not sure that I'll get that in this time so I don't know what to do after 3rd request. Should I have to create new Adsense account and forget this current one? It's been almost 2 months since my last request (2nd reqeust) so I think I'll request it soon hope this time I'll get Google PIN..!
fladry
nepalstar wrote:
I request PIN for Google Adsense second time after changing my address but still I haven't got Google PIN in that new address. I don't know what may be the problem the mail system in my country Nepal is also not good.

Only 1 request is remaining for PIN and I'm not sure that I'll get that in this time so I don't know what to do after 3rd request. Should I have to create new Adsense account and forget this current one? It's been almost 2 months since my last request (2nd reqeust) so I think I'll request it soon hope this time I'll get Google PIN..!

I got my pin after 2 months here in pokhara. I also used all of my request and got 2 letters at the same time. Use your last request also and wait for the pin. I think sooner or later you will receive it. By the way, where do you live in nepal?
nepalstar
I've request Google Adsense PIN for 3rd time but unfortunately this time also till now I'm unable to find the mail sent from Google. This time before request PIN I changed my address to my office which is Ministry of Education, but I didn't found that mail. I don't know whose fault is this?

Now I don't how to verify my Google Adsense Account..?
chatrack
Hi,
I have applied in my home address, and PIN came in home address. After that I changed the address.
neupanedipen
In which format should i enter the address.
I am from Shree Krishnagandaki 9, Mirmi
Syangja, Gandaki, Nepal
Please any one from nepal help me.
airh3ad
When i received Google pin i don't have problem during the process of my Google ad sense account even i change may home address. i think is not against the ad sense policy.
cps31
I got my PIN code after 3 weeks I requested for it.
playfungames
cps31 wrote:
I got my PIN code after 3 weeks I requested for it.

I had to request to twice. The first time, it didn't show up in my home address The second time, I had to open up a post box number and request it there. I think it's pretty tough for people living in countries with mis-managed government organizations. They just happen to lose mail randomly.

My friend didn't even receive his adsense pin. He had to call google and verify by providing some other official documents, I think.
zarawatsonn
May it takes some time to make changes in google database, wait for some time and see after that you recieve pin code or not. If not, contact google adsense department.