FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Philosophy of "love".

Nintendo
Hey,

------- Months ago, I wrote ---------------------------------------------------------

I want to make a message. If you're ever having relationship difficulties, all you have to do is ask yourself one thing: Do you love him / her? If the answer is yes (you will just know I promise you), then you have to cast any fears or doubts aside, and make the risks which will allow you to live your life together. Because trust me, if you don't, you will end up regretting it for the rest of your life. And it's not something you want to go through.

The smartest people in this world, are the people that know how important what they have is, before they lose it. Maths, science doesn't play a part. Never be afraid to let the ENTIRE WORLD KNOW just how much you love her. If they say to themselves "jeez what a drama queen" or whatever you are afraid of, then ****** them. What matters is her. Don't be afraid, embrace what you truly believe in.

I personally realise that it's the combinations of all the "boxes they do tick" and "boxes they don't tick" are what make you appreciate and love them even more. And it's these different combinations that give you someone who's perfect...

----------------------------------------------------------------

A while ago, I wrote an absolutely gigantic post about an experiance I had gone through which destroyed me... At the end of that massive rant, I made some points which have been crucial to my learning, and who I am.

I just wanted to make those points clear and more blunt, because I'd like to share these things I learnt with anyone of you who are questioning themselves or a relationship they are in. I wish you all the best : )

Thanks very much.

PS. If anyone is interested in the original post, it can be found >here<.
deanhills
Wow! This rocks Nintendo. Wish I could be as sorted out as that. And express it as well as you do. I was just thinking however. This would work well if both feel the same about one another. But then that is not always the case though is it? You often find someone who does not feel as attached as the other, and if they get this dose of honest feelings come their way can't handle it, may feel uncomfortable or guilty, start acting strangely and say stuff like "you deserve someone better than me".

By the way, do you have a link to the "gigantic post" you refer to in your OP?

Very Happy
Nintendo
Hey deanhills, thanks for your very kind words : ). In my opinion, if both don't feel the same, then it's better to get those feelings communicated earlier than later. Or the potential for something amazing could just be ruined by stupid little things...

And the link to the "gigantic post" is at the end of my opening post here : )
The_unnamed_label
Nintendo wrote:

I want to make a message. If you're ever having relationship difficulties, all you have to do is ask yourself one thing: Do you love him / her? If the answer is yes (you will just know I promise you), then you have to cast any fears or doubts aside, and make the risks which will allow you to live your life together. Because trust me, if you don't, you will end up regretting it for the rest of your life. And it's not something you want to go through.

The smartest people in this world, are the people that know how important what they have is, before they lose it. Maths, science doesn't play a part. Never be afraid to let the ENTIRE WORLD KNOW just how much you love her. If they say to themselves "jeez what a drama queen" or whatever you are afraid of, then ****** them. What matters is her. Don't be afraid, embrace what you truly believe in.

I personally realise that it's the combinations of all the "boxes they do tick" and "boxes they don't tick" are what make you appreciate and love them even more. And it's these different combinations that give you someone who's perfect....

I totally agree with your post... and I believe telling the person you love about your feelings, no matter what it takes and no matter the reactions of that person, is the best thing to do.
bacati55
Hello

Nice post Mr. Nintendo.
Love is something happen only once from heart So never let it go.
It is something one needs for living the life with peace and harmony.
Don't fear the world, show your love to whom you have, don't wait.

Thanks
A2zchild