FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cold home treatment

iyepes
Cold is not really an issue, but it bothers you sometimes.

I remember the advice of a doctor, a cold without medicines will last 7 days, a cold with medicines will last 1 week Smile

I usually take nothing, excepting lots of water. When it comes with fever I take some no prescription medicine before going to sleep.

What kind of home treatment do you use for cold? Do you use no prescription medicines?
nigam
iyepes wrote:
Cold is not really an issue, but it bothers you sometimes.

I remember the advice of a doctor, a cold without medicines will last 7 days, a cold with medicines will last 1 week Smile

I usually take nothing, excepting lots of water. When it comes with fever I take some no prescription medicine before going to sleep.

What kind of home treatment do you use for cold? Do you use no prescription medicines?

hot lemon juice with honey works for me everytime i had colds...and drink lots of water all the time...
iyepes
My cold have lasted three weeks.... I ended up at doctor's office and she gave me a looooong prescription.

This hasn't been a common cold :s
Zenith21
I often suffer with cold in winter season and fed up. I hope This treatment
will help me to get rid from the cold in winter season.
getsanju20
According to me cold will never stop until you take medicine.I checked it many times always i had to take medicine and now i am taking medicine.
iyepes
Cold usually last only a week, if not it is an infection. Mine seemed to be that, they gave me a long prescription and now I'm healthy, until the next cold.

The weather here is going crazy, you wake up with a sunny day that ends with a rain at night, there's no inmunity system so radical chages proof :s
shivaghimire
Here is a good suggestion for you and it helps you to be far from cold too. Take two glasses of water and Add there half-half spoon garlic pieces, turmeric powder, ginger pieces and little salt. Boil them and have it. Its good to have in the morning and going to bed at night. Its not good to taste but its good for health. First try and reply how you feel. Good luck.