FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help In Php-nuke

LuiS_J
Well i want to add mods for example flags mods, karma mod.. well and all of that stuff... well my quiestion who in here knows how to install mods in php-nuke.... and also i will give fri$ in return.. Very Happy Very Happy so can somebody help me????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
LuiS_J
nobody??? plz i reaaly need help.. Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Razz Razz
Aelita
ME! I know how. tell me what MOD it is and where its located on the web. then I'll write out instructions for ya. That way you can learn how too!

Geez that sounds a bit snobbish. Not supose too I promise Wink
Bockman
LuiS_J wrote:
Well i want to add mods for example flags mods, karma mod.. well and all of that stuff... well my quiestion who in here knows how to install mods in php-nuke.... and also i will give fri$ in return.. Very Happy Very Happy so can somebody help me????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Seems to me like this ought to be in Marketplace, don't u think?

If you need help on "How-To" make it, it'll be here. If you need someone to make it for you, it'll be for marketplace.

But php-nuke is very very easy to install mod's (except some security mods.. those aren't so user friendly), and most of them has very specific tutorials on how to install in the "install.txt".

If you need, i can have some links to pages where u have excelent mod's (and tut's)

Be Well Cool
LuiS_J
ok check your pm's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy