FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Game of Thrones

RefTest
Is anyone else watching Game of Thrones? It's an HBO series based on a fantasy book series A song of Ice and Fire.

There are 10 episodes of about an hour covering the first book. The next season will bring again 10 episodes, covering half of the second book (if I'm not mistaken).

It's definitely a must-watch in my opinion, even if you don't like fantasy. However, it is targeted towards adults considering it contains a lot of violence (like a head being chopped off) and nudity.

I haven't read the books yet, but I'll buy/read them after the last episode of this season.
Tesa323
I've wached them their really good
davidv
I've finished the first season last night. At first I honestly didn't like it but of course as the story progressed it got more interesting episode by episode. This show has everything. Really, everything. Incest, gore, violence, tragedy, sex, dragons, gay/lesbians, magic and an amazing story line. I also recommend watching it. If you have the time to spend an hour or so just sitting down and really getting into it, I think you'll enjoy it as much as I have.
Insanity
I've heard a lot of good things about the series, but I think I want to read the books before getting into the TV series. The books are supposedly really good and I hope to be able to finish them in time. I've also heard good things about the series too, so that's something to look forward to.
shivaghimire
Sorry, I haven't watched this.
md4friends
i whatch game of thrones ...

is amazing !!!!

md4friends Boo hoo!
alfredolx
It appears that a lot of time has passed!!
now we are in season 5 episode 7
Shocked
cybersa
I like this series.
i watched all the episode upto today.
Blummer
3 episodes left. Shocked Getting dramatic again. And the official titles of the episodes (such as the last one, Mother's Mercy) bring some shivers.
Blaster
I've only seen a few of the episodes and it just doesn't make sense to me. There is a lot going on and I started mid series, Looks interesting though and I might have to start from the beginning.
amagard
I missed it for a long time, but at the beginning of this year a TV station here in Germany showed the first three seasons during 10 days, then started with season 4. I recorded everything on my disk recorder. Meanwhile I made it to the middle of season 2.
I think this series is a bit too violent but nervtheless interesting, so I keep watching.
mgeek
I've read the books and have been following the TV series. Season 5 has, to a great extent, departed from the books.
Insanity
I can't wait until they start up the next season, although I wonder what is going to happen to the series once it starts to overtake the books, given that GRRM is taking so long to write the next book.
loveandormoney
RefTest wrote:
Is anyone else watching Game of Thrones? It's an HBO series based on a fantasy book series A song of Ice and Fire.

There are 10 episodes of about an hour covering the first book. The next season will bring again 10 episodes, covering half of the second book (if I'm not mistaken).

It's definitely a must-watch in my opinion, even if you don't like fantasy. However, it is targeted towards adults considering it contains a lot of violence (like a head being chopped off) and nudity.

I haven't read the books yet, but I'll buy/read them after the last episode of this season.

Dont be afraid.
There will be one season more.
You are not alone.
Also other humans watch the Thrones.

AND MUST Buy DVD.