FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site can not visit normally.

mengshi200
visit huajun.com to appear:
This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

ps:my domain has not been overused.
Bondings
The domain was suspended due to high bandwidth usage considering you used more than 15GB this month already, usually over 1 GB a day was used. Do you have any idea why you were using that much bandwidth?
mengshi200
I guess the cause may be , WebRegisterRobot post a lots of spam data.A fews days ago,I have been found this things,but i am too busy to solve it .pls give me chance to correct it .
thanks a lot.

In addition,I think my site huajun.com have one .flv video about environmental protection drill class.I am not sure if it occupy too much bandwidth.
Bondings
I have unsuspended your account and added 10GB for the rest of the month.
mengshi200
Thanks your understanding!
leandrow
Quote:
User leandrow has used up 101% of his/her bandwidth and 4.78% of his/her allocated disk space.

User leandrow has been suspended for bandwidth overusage.

Then I have the same problem...

Reason? Honestly, I created a url redirect to my site on a site that offers this service redirection urls, and was trying to gain a foothold among the "top sites" of this website (http://www.k6.com.br/myk6url/top50.php), so I put the option "auto-reload" in multiple tabs in my browser with the url address designed to gain access points and be among the 50 most accessed sites and ended up forgetting the bandwidth... my site is a flash website. So probably after my browser crashed, he cleared the cache files and when restarted, the browser didn't have time to record the entire site was in the cache and thus consuming bandwidth continuously... Crying or Very sad

I'm sorry for my poor English and anything else. Crying or Very sad

Could do the same for me, please?

Thank you for your attention!
Bondings
leandrow wrote:
Quote:
User leandrow has used up 101% of his/her bandwidth and 4.78% of his/her allocated disk space.

User leandrow has been suspended for bandwidth overusage.

Then I have the same problem...

Reason? Honestly, I created a url redirect to my site on a site that offers this service redirection urls, and was trying to gain a foothold among the "top sites" of this website (http://www.k6.com.br/myk6url/top50.php), so I put the option "auto-reload" in multiple tabs in my browser with the url address designed to gain access points and be among the 50 most accessed sites and ended up forgetting the bandwidth... my site is a flash website. So probably after my browser crashed, he cleared the cache files and when restarted, the browser didn't have time to record the entire site was in the cache and thus consuming bandwidth continuously... Crying or Very sad

I'm sorry for my poor English and anything else. Crying or Very sad

Could do the same for me, please?

Thank you for your attention!

No problem. Done. Very Happy
leandrow
Very grateful! Mr. Green