FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'M IN LOVE WITH A GIRL SO MUCH WHAT DO I DO?

dottyfleur1
HELP ME PLEASE IM IN LOVE WITH A GIRL SO MUCH ITS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVER LIKED A GIRL LIKE THIS WHAT DO I DO PLUS IM 13 SO NO SX TALK PLZ. Confused javascript:emoticon('Confused')
dottyfleur1
plus im really shy
gphoenix
m kinda like good at giving advices on this kinda stuff..but i need more details mate..whats your status with her , have you known her for a long time , if yes ..how long?,are you like friends ,
friho
you just only 13 , so i think it's like not love .it's normal in modern society ,more and more teenagers are prematurity. as a teenager ,learning knowledge is more important so i think you can just make friends with her untilyou grow up .
mshafiq
It is really too early to take it as love.
I would like to mention that just take it as friendship
However if the love is from both sides, it may give you good time to understand both parties after a few years.

During this time use your love (rather I should say friendship) to advance in life with the help of each other.
As mentioned by other member we wondered if you could give detail of your friendship.

On the other hand I am scared if you spend more time in non-productive activities.
Generally it is always helpful and gives positive direction discussing with parents, especially girls could find best assistance discussing with her mother.

Please concentrate on your studies and keep this relation as best friends.
Thanks and Good Luck!.
FastDebrid
dottyfleur1 wrote:
HELP ME PLEASE IM IN LOVE WITH A GIRL SO MUCH ITS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVER LIKED A GIRL LIKE THIS WHAT DO I DO PLUS IM 13 SO NO SX TALK PLZ. Confused javascript:emoticon('Confused')

Blessed day!
Hi! How old are you?
Perhaps you just find this girl very pretty and easy to be with something.
True Love grows through time.
Mrs Lycos
friho wrote:
you just only 13 , so i think it's like not love .it's normal in modern society ,more and more teenagers are prematurity. as a teenager ,learning knowledge is more important so i think you can just make friends with her untilyou grow up .

Oh god, you've lived in a can all your life? hadn't you ever had a crush when you were a teen? One thing is not without the other you know.

dottyfleur1 wrote:

Boy do nice things for her, find out what she likes, like chocolate, flowers, movies, songs, etc, and show her how much you like her in this way. But don't over do. If she likes chocolates, give her one every now and then, as something special - don't stuff her with chocolates Smile
If you're good with words or singing, well write something for her.

Also, try to find what you have in common, and share that with her, you'll find you get to like her more and more the more you find you have in common.

But hey, don't stop going out with your friends, or expect that from her, it won't do any of you any good at all.
codersfriend
So you're 13 huh?
Just a question, what makes you think you love her?
Sometimes we're confused with infatuation and love.. but the best thing you can do..
finish your studies.
Well, you can't court her using your allowance.. it's your parents money.. and it would be better if you would try to discover yourself first
GuidanceReader
Do you know, when I was 13 there were a couple that got together in my class (i.e. they were 13 too)? They are now married and have 3 children. They've been together for almost 20 years... Love at 13 IS possible, even if it is not common.
therimalaya
Congratulation! It is good to be in love. New plans and new thoughts start to appear. But never be crazy and blind.
brandon02852
start by just having casual conversation with her once in a while

if you pass her in the hallway, smile and say hello (look her in the eyes though don't turn your head)

You'll know its working when she starts to say hi first =)
Coen
I would say try to relax, there is no reason to panic. I would try smiling at her when you see each other and saying hi. Pay attention to what she does too, eventually you may notice that she starts smiling back at you or that she is the first to do it. Other than that try talking about your interest, be interested in hers, just try to get to know her and make her aware of the fact that you're there.

More information on the situation would be handy, though. Is this girl part of your class? Is she a friend already?