FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Curious ....

deanhills
Bondings, this is just a curiosity ..... every now and then I lose a point. It's a tiny fraction of a drop in the ocean, but it has me curious. How I come to know is that I like to exit on perfect numbers. Working on doubles, etc. Very Happy ...... ok, I know I'm crazy .... anyway, I'd log out, then log in, or not log out but refresh a page, and if I do pay attention notice that a point has gone. It is always one single point, never fractions of points.

If you're not aware of it, please just ignore this post, but just in case you've noticed it and know the answer would be interesting to know as it has me intrigued. Very Happy
adri
Well I think you are just talking about the normal 1 point deduction everyday. It happens a while before the "extra-points-to-coins" conversion.

adri
sonam
deanhills wrote:
Bondings, this is just a curiosity ..... every now and then I lose a point. It's a tiny fraction of a drop in the ocean, but it has me curious. How I come to know is that I like to exit on perfect numbers. Working on doubles, etc. Very Happy ...... ok, I know I'm crazy .... anyway, I'd log out, then log in, or not log out but refresh a page, and if I do pay attention notice that a point has gone. It is always one single point, never fractions of points.

If you're not aware of it, please just ignore this post, but just in case you've noticed it and know the answer would be interesting to know as it has me intrigued. Very Happy

I think this is come out when you are refresh page after cronjob dedicate one point (approximately 7PM CET) and if you have less then 46 points. If you have more then 46 points you will have 45 after cronjob.

But maybe you are find a bug in Bondings codding. Who knows? Laughing

Sonam
gphoenix
i lost you at bondings mate..what did you just say...
deanhills
adri wrote:
Well I think you are just talking about the normal 1 point deduction everyday. It happens a while before the "extra-points-to-coins" conversion.

adri
OK. I think this explanation makes sense to me. Thanks.
Very Happy