FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpbb administrator panel

gaspar
I have a site in phpbb but there was a day when i was trying to access to administrator panel the browser said page not found....

I don't know what to do.
Am i going to delete my forum and create another one.

Can someone help me... please???
kv
try using fantastico to install your phpbb. That way installation will be error free.
boringest
did you install anything before you were unable to login?
htmlmaster
OK, just one big question first: Did it ever work? Or did it just stop all of a sudden?

If it never worked, then you definitly need to re-install PHPBB, and I would recommend the fantastico way.
Rhysige
But on the other hand perhaps the admin file isnt actually uploaded? in which case it wont be there. May have been deleted or never there. Either way should be solved by putting it there. Alternatly it is for some odd reason looking for the wrong file in which case you need to change where it looks.
homer09001
Do yourself a favour get rid of phpbb and get SMF you can get a converter for your posts etc from www.simplemachines.org

phpbb is always getting updated weekely its a joke its soo simple that forum smf on the other hand comes with mods pre installed etc and comes with abuilt in mod downloader and installer.