FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Irritating females

shivaghimire
Don't get angry with me as I used my subject, 'Irritating Females'. I talk with both males and females but so tension, I mostly get irritated by females. Why it happens? I am normal when the relations is new but I feel so irritating when the relations run for some years. This happens with those who are more closer. It doesn't happen with those who are only hi-hello friends. Being irritating I can't leave them and they also don't leave me. Our relations goes on.. but irritations continues
what to do? any idea?
Insanity
Is your problem specific to females? I find that while there are some "irritating females," there are also an equal number of "irritating males." There may be reasons why females are irritating to you specifically, but I'm sure that males are also equally irritating, if only in different ways. You should not be so quick to generalize based on a few bad experiences. There are a lot of people out there who are generally nice and friendly people, just as there are going to be a couple of bad apples in the bunch.

If they irritate you too much, then stop talking with them, or tell them what you think. That's generally how adults handle these types of situations, by communicating what you think is bothering you, and seeing if you can come to some sort of compromise. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Bluedoll
The subject is fine. Before reading the post I thought it was perhaps that you liked to irritating females or something like that but after reading found this is not to be the case. Maybe it is normal in some cases to be irritated in relationships as long as it is not too extreme. Perhaps a sentence or two describing the irritation or explain what kind of irritation or if it is just with some or all females might help to understand the question in more detail?
Ankhanu
If I'm reading you right, you find women irritating after achieving a certain level of exposure and personal intimacy with them...

If this is the case, it's likely that the amount of time and personal information shared makes you less capable of looking past the woman's flaws to enjoy the positive aspects of their personality that initially drew you to them. For example, you hold an unrealistic view of what a woman should be? I really don't think there's anything specific about women at play here... though there may be a combination of your unrealistic criteria for women to meet and their unrealistic criteria for you to meet causing friction.

Women are people... people have flaws. Flaws are often irritating. If you truly care for a person, you look past, or accept their flaws along with celebrating their merits.

This isn't to say that all flaws should simply be accepted... if they are genuinely harmful, you can help the person to see the fault and make efforts to change it. I don't suggest this unless you are likewise willing to own up to your faults and address them too Wink
shivaghimire
Yes, Males are also as irritating as females. But I don't mean all are irritating. We sometimes feel irritation in the first sight, without knowing, without talking, why? But my problem is irritation with most of the females after long friendly relations with them. I don't even want to listen their voice but I can't leave them, I love them. There is confusion, I love them but irritation also come accordingly. I decide to stop talking and stop relation with them but after some days I start to miss them and my heart wants hold them but again same irritation starts. The story continues.
I myself think that I am too close with them and don't want to leave them. I feel irritation because sometime they leave me for few days and go away. That means I love my friends too much. Love used to create irritation.
So, the conclusion is: sometimes husband and wife quarrel but there is love. Blind support in relation may be sometimes problem. So, if there occurs debate and quarrel occurs in any relation, being far from each other's life is not the solution. Divorce rate has increased highly nowadays because we can't tolerate a small objection.
asim
shivaghimire wrote:
Don't get angry with me as I used my subject, 'Irritating Females'. I talk with both males and females but so tension, I mostly get irritated by females. Why it happens? I am normal when the relations is new but I feel so irritating when the relations run for some years. This happens with those who are more closer. It doesn't happen with those who are only hi-hello friends. Being irritating I can't leave them and they also don't leave me. Our relations goes on.. but irritations continues
what to do? any idea?

I agree thing can go the way you described, but everything is controllable. One reason for you to get such a feeling would be either you don't treat men and women equally, or something of that sort. Is it with all the girl's or your girlfriends.
Da Rossa
Females ARE more irritating. They have more complex minds. They're seldom eager to please us. Get used to it man.