FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Can I do?

shivaghimire
I know only general/basic computer programs. I am quite new for computer and Internet and trying to learn Html, java script and php. I heard about this forum through my friends so, i got log in. I am trying to learn my best but I am quite confused that whether it is necessary to learn programming and scripting languages to be involved in this forum or simple basic computer knowledge is enough?
Also, my mother tongue is Nepali so, there may be problems in writing English but I will try my best. Confused Question
adri
Your english is quite good actually. Smile

Well you don't have to know anything to be active on these forums. But the primary use of these forums is to maintain a webhosting account where you can make and put your own websites. So you can get a webhosting account by posting here and trading your points for hosting and then you use your knowledge of HTML to built a website on that webhosting account. (You can do anything* with your webhosting)

I hope this clarified your problem a bit. Wink

adri

* anything that is conform with the TOS.
Thank you Adri,
I am just trying for the first step. I have lots of days to go through. One day I will be able to go through the web hosting.
rajpk
hi
you don't need to be programmer
just general things to reply or post a thread
for web hosting its quite easy just post 5 quality threads and reply to most simple questions or conversation here
you will get your WEB HOSTING
if you face any problem you can consult management team here. they are very responsive and friendly
be happy here
thanks