FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Angry Birds (Game Talk)

Do Like Angry Birds ?
1.) I love Angry Birds (original ver.)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
2.) I love Angry Birds RIO
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
3.) It's OK :-|
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
4.) What is "Angry Birds"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5.) I HATE it x(
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Rajiev
Hi All,

Since Angry Birds was introduced to PC, I became a addict of the game. I finished playing the Rio version and on stage 5 or something on 1.5.1 Smile

So what you guys think of the game?

PS: Does anybody have the Angry Birds Rio remixed theme ?
Ankhanu
I haven't played it for PC, but I bought it for my iPhone (original version).

It's a fun game and I played it pretty constantly for a couple days... I'm certainly not an addict or what have you, though. After a couple days its appeal fell off. I still play it for a couple minutes now and again, but not often.

The strategy/planning elements are fun, coupled with the timing/precision elements. It's a well crafted game, really. Quite easy to play, but also challenging.
cybersa
I played all Angry Bird Version.
But my vote for Angry bird RIO.
Because it's story is very nice.
I complete the Rio up to latest version.
Waiting for the next Rio Release.
Rajiev
cybersa wrote:
I played all Angry Bird Version.
But my vote for Angry bird RIO.
Because it's story is very nice.
I complete the Rio up to latest version.
Waiting for the next Rio Release.

Me too Smile

I like rio cos its graphics are more cool Smile
adri
Ankhanu wrote:

It's a fun game and I played it pretty constantly for a couple days... I'm certainly not an addict or what have you, though. After a couple days its appeal fell off. I still play it for a couple minutes now and again, but not often.

The strategy/planning elements are fun, coupled with the timing/precision elements. It's a well crafted game, really. Quite easy to play, but also challenging.

I did just the same, I played intensively for a few days, completed around 100 levels but then I started to get bored. Razz It also did not function as smooth as it should be on my smartphone, my friend has an iPhone and the game is much more fun on that because it's much more smooth. Because it is a free game for Android, I just deleted it after I didn't played it for a few weeks.

Oh yeah, I voted for "It's OK".

adri
Rajiev
adri wrote:
Ankhanu wrote:

I did just the same, I played intensively for a few days, completed around 100 levels but then I started to get bored. Razz It also did not function as smooth as it should be on my smartphone, my friend has an iPhone and the game is much more fun on that because it's much more smooth. Because it is a free game for Android, I just deleted it after I didn't played it for a few weeks.

Oh yeah, I voted for "It's OK".

adri

Yeah. It has a way of "I'll kill for it" in the first few hours and with a very short half-life for loosing interest.
I'm stuck with it since I've got Chicken Pox and can't go out. :p

So It's the only game I've at the moment :S
missdixy
I've played the Google Chrome version of it a bit and it IS SO MUCH FUN. But i don't usually spend much time playing those type of games. Usually if I have a lot of time to play games I play my MMORPG (WoW) or one of the games I've been working on on the Xbox or PS3 (currently: L.A Noire!)
celebi269
I also became an addict when I first played the game in Google Chrome. And I'm planning to have the long version so that I can play more levels.

BTW, my favorite bird is the black bomber -- most satisfying bird EVER.
gphoenix
i love both mate..i completed both the pc versions...plus an online flash version and all the mobile versions including angry birds seasons..now waiting for next release..its a good game that helps me to pass time as i have an automated earning system online i dont have much work..so i pass time playing games and learning instrument..
cybersa
Angry bird Rio version is updated to Carnival Episode.
I like it.
gphoenix
i know..i completed the updated one too..thank you for your interest mate..
SC__Programmer
ive played the Google Chrome version,and i cant pass level 10 -_-

but ive never been into those kind of games,its just a copy off of storm the castle,break the castle,break the walls and ect...

i prefer making the games Wink
cybersa
@ gphoenix
Passed some level.
Going to finish it now.
gphoenix
kk.cyb..good luck...and the other mate : its not a copy..its a specific genre..angry birds is different than such games due to its animations , aim and sounds ..thats why its famous
nigam
my 3 year old son plays a lot of that angry bird game on iphone...i think he loves it or maybe the sound...
cybersa
I excepted more level from latest update.
But only few.
Waiting for next version.
fangzr1
I also became an addict Laughing
gphoenix
nigam: hehe yeah...the sound and animations rock ....