FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Follow on Twitter

cybersa
Official Firhost's Twitter account:http://twitter.com/frihost
I think many members in this forum is not following the official twitter account.
If you all followed,Bondings will update the tweets about server news.
It will helpful for all when server goes down.
So,Follow the twitter account.
Bondings
Now this is a very helpful post! We've been getting quite a few new followers the last few days. Very Happy
Nameless
I'm pretty sure when you average less than one tweet per month, it's not worth following. And the left butt cheek on a minor celebrity's great aunt probably has more than 55 followers. Razz
Ankhanu
Nameless wrote:
I'm pretty sure when you average less than one tweet per month, it's not worth following. And the left butt cheek on a minor celebrity's great aunt probably has more than 55 followers. Razz

It's worth following if you want information about Frih when the servers are down.
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
You do have a good point there. The challenging part is that I always have to go search for the Frihost Twitter link as of course when our Forum is down, there is no automatic link to click on. However, this time round I seem to have got better at it. And then it has happened often that there is no news on Twitter, I'd put something on Twitter and I probably should have asked first: Is there anyone in there ...... before I tweeted .... Twisted Evil Anyway, good that this was brought up as at least it gave me a chance to update my avatar. I also really miss some of the guys who are followers of Frihost, like DoctorBeaver and Ghostrider300.
missdixy
I had no idea Frihost had a twitter haha. +follow!
Ankhanu
missdixy wrote:
I had no idea Frihost had a twitter haha. +follow!

Neither did I Razz Likewise, I followed Wink
goutha
Well, I never heard about this twitter account.

Thank you for the information.
chasbeen
I'm bringing out a new mini-blog and you should follow Freehost on that It's only got 1 user and no-one posted on it yet.
That way you would notice the tweets only I'm going to call them "shouts" and maybe something like "glitter" so that I don't get accused of copying.
deanhills
chasbeen wrote:
I'm bringing out a new mini-blog and you should follow Freehost on that.

FRIhost! Cool Angel
http://twitter.com/#!/frihost
chasbeen
Oh I know Fri but I sometimes say things as I mean them.